Utah marching band...

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Ungoy
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Utah marching band...

Post by Ungoy »

I would not be one bit upset if this was the last time Utah is allowed to bring their band to LES. The :utard: Man song sucks bad enough without hearing Utah play it ad nauseam throughout the whole game. Any time there was a dead ball, the :utard: band chimed in playing :utard: Man. It's our house, let the home band play...

No more :utard: band at our home games.

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Utah marching band...

Post by ABYUFAN »

I'm glad we won 'cause I got that stupid tune stuck in my head.. It only brings me only happy memories today :evil: 8) :love: :P

Sammich
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Sammich »

The ute band shouldn't be allowed on our field ever again because of the 2005 game. Of course, I resent them being there, period.

Y&Brit
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Y&Brit »

That's the most losers we've ever held at our stadium since utah played here in 07

Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

Y&Brit wrote:That's the most losers we've ever held at our stadium since utah played here in 07
I dunno, there may have been a few more this year b/c of all the bandwagon-hopping fans they got from 2008. But I'm sure after this year, Utah will go back to holding 0 relevancy in college football. Poor Utes and their lack of a fanbase or national attention.

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

I couldn't agree with you more, Sammich, about the '05 game. I had two very close personal friends who were seniors on that team, and it pissed me off that those classless bastards were incited by their drunken fans to strike up the band during my friends' senior appreciation ceremony. I was in the north stands for it, and I literally would have gone over there and smacked their director in the face while they were playing it if my wife didn't plead with me that we didn't have the money for her to bail me out of jail. I did see one of their little mini-directors on my walk out, and as it was a girl I was kind-ER, just tapped her less than gently on the shoulder and told her, "Get some class, don't play during our Senior Ceremony." The vapid, confused look on her face told me it was worthless to continue the confrontation. Classless, ASENINE organization. Never again would I have let them in our house if I were BYU administration. Inexcusable.

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

ABYUFAN wrote:I'm glad we won 'cause I got that stupid tune stuck in my head.. It only brings me only happy memories today :evil: 8) :love: :P
Are you all talking about the Mickey Mouse Song that their band kept playing? M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!! I'm surprised that they love Disney so much at the school up north.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
gmj81
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by gmj81 »

I was also thinking today that I don't know why we give the pukes such good seats right behind the bench in the east stands and in the northwest endzone. I was at the game last year and I don't remember any Cougar fans (or band) sitting anywhere in the lower bowl. We should have given them the same treatment.