Holy Crap ... Really Max Hall?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Holy Crap ... Really Max Hall?

Post by jonnylingo »

And by the way it IT classless to play your fight song in the byu stadium while they are handing out senior blankets and honoring the seniors. jsut another example of how CLASSLESS the utah football program is.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

jonnylingo wrote:Max is right Ute fans take being classless to a whole new level.

yesterday when my wife and kids walked into walmart we were called stupid byu fans by the walmart greeter of all people. yes, the greeter. my wife two weeks ago was harassed by a utah fan in the store and three weeks ago my father in law was driving when he looked over and saw a ute fan (of course it was during there game which they were not watching) who proceeded to take her shake and chuck it all over the windsheild and hood of his car.

Ute fans suck. BYU fans have their bad apples but Ute fans' taking hating to a whole new level. They are losers who are obsessed not with utah but with beating or hating byu.

Max has a right to say that when the ute fans target his family for physical abuse and harrasment. its not just he beer, but the calls to his wife's cell phone.... etc. ute fans ARE classless. so is whit and the players. they are cheaters who will do anything to win. they are cheap and dirty.

i hate utah football and their fans and their players.
I hope you went to the manager and had the employee fired on the spot, if the manager wouldn't do it, I'd call the regional manager. Heck, I'd call the news, maybe channel 5 still has enough of a soft spot for the Cougars to show the blatant uteism that is starting to emerge.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

jonnylingo wrote:
And I'm sure you, like Hall, mean to say you hate the crappy ones. TTT does have a point, there are some very very honorable ute fans out there. Don't let the real losers (who probably didn't finish high school, let alone even start a undergrad program anywhere) get the best of you.

Wal-mart might be a place to avoid during the weeks leading up to the Utah game if you know what I mean. :utard: :lol:

AS far as the shake incident, I would have got a liscence plate # and followed them to their house. Hit em where it counts, their small wallets.

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

hawkwing wrote:
jonnylingo wrote:Max is right Ute fans take being classless to a whole new level.

yesterday when my wife and kids walked into walmart we were called stupid byu fans by the walmart greeter of all people. yes, the greeter. my wife two weeks ago was harassed by a utah fan in the store and three weeks ago my father in law was driving when he looked over and saw a ute fan (of course it was during there game which they were not watching) who proceeded to take her shake and chuck it all over the windsheild and hood of his car.

Ute fans suck. BYU fans have their bad apples but Ute fans' taking hating to a whole new level. They are losers who are obsessed not with utah but with beating or hating byu.

Max has a right to say that when the ute fans target his family for physical abuse and harrasment. its not just he beer, but the calls to his wife's cell phone.... etc. ute fans ARE classless. so is whit and the players. they are cheaters who will do anything to win. they are cheap and dirty.

I hope you went to the manager and had the employee fired on the spot, if the manager wouldn't do it, I'd call the regional manager. Heck, I'd call the news, maybe channel 5 still has enough of a soft spot for the Cougars to show the blatant uteism that is starting to emerge.
Well i know Walmart does do oil changes. I guess I should have just given him my keys and told him to fill it up.