Best 0-11 team in the nation?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Best 0-11 team in the nation?

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, best 0-11 DEFENSE anyway. I'm actually having a good time watching the TCU UNM game. The Lobos' defense is really not too bad. If anybody told me that the #4 team in the nation would only be up by single digits to an 0-11 team with NEGATIVE eleven yards to end the first quarter, I'm pretty sure I'd have laughed.
Really too bad that NM fell so hard so fast, but here's hoping a decent defense is there to stay, and something to build on.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Best 0-11 team in the nation?

Post by Cougarbib »

New Mexico is improved. After they scared BYU - I think they actually beat CSU or someone last week. So they are more like 1-10 plus a scare. Maybe now that the coach has been allowed back on the field and the bad publicity has subsided, they have been able to focus on football up there or is it down there - i.e. bottom of the country but high altitude.

The TCU coach's name is being mentioned re Notre Dame - that s the problem with the MWC - stepping stone - you build up something nice and the guys who hoard all of the money buy it out - at least Kwhitt has carried on after the Urban Dude left.

Be thankful for what you have while you still have it folks

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
GolfDiveNCougs
Sophomore

Post by GolfDiveNCougs »

Oh, there TCU goes. To start the 2nd quarter, they rattle off 3 touchdowns in 4 minutes. Oh well, the UNM defense did decently for one quarter, at least...

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

NM did get 1 win against CSU, so they are 1-10. with Rocky Long gone I would not be surprised to see their D drop off in future years.