Reid to be let go

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Reid to be let go

Post by BoiseBYU »

Just sayin'

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Re: Reid to be let go

Post by Cougarbib »

Reid has had a long and mostly good run in Phillie. It may be over. I wish him and his family the best. They have endured some tough times.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Cougest
BLUEshirt

Post by Cougest »

He will have way to much interest from NFL teams in need to ever consider coming back to BYU.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Cougest wrote:He will have way to much interest from NFL teams in need to ever consider coming back to BYU.
+1. Still, offer the man. He may want to throttle back for a couple of years. Perhaps he has fond memories of the Cougar-eat. :D :lol:

Metal Bubba
Sophomore

Post by Metal Bubba »

Cougest wrote:He will have way to much interest from NFL teams in need to ever consider coming back to BYU.
Probably, but let the speculation begin since he it is now official. :crazy:

http://news.yahoo.com/eagles-fire-andy- ... --nfl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No habla ingles." ~ Jack Handey
BerliNY
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BerliNY »

Metal Bubba wrote:
Probably, but let the speculation begin since he it is now official. :crazy:

http://news.yahoo.com/eagles-fire-andy- ... --nfl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LOL. I just "heard" that Holmoe has already offered Reid whatever Cleveland offers him plus $50, an Inn-n-out gift card, and the use of Huntsman's jet.

Loyal Strong True
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Get that man a Cougar Tail!

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

I actually think Reid to BYU is more possible than many think. Reid has made a ton of money and yes he could get millions going to san diego or whoever offers him but he has always been interested in coaching at byu. his contract even has a provision in it that he is punished if he leaves to coach for byu. that is in there because byu was close to nabbing when when crowton was fired.

it is a possibility. also i think that he still gets paid a but load from philly as long as he doesn't coach in the pros this next year. if that is true then he could come coach at byu as oc and make millions while he decides if he wants to coach at byu or back in the pros.

i know wishful thinking but i think it is more possible than many believe.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

jonnylingo wrote: Reid has made a ton of money and yes he could get millions going to san diego or whoever offers him but he has always been interested in coaching at byu.
Who told you this? I've actually heard the opposite.