Should BYU Fire Brandon Doman?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.

Should BYU Fire Brandon Doman?

Yes - Fire Him
33%
No - Don't Fire Bishop Doman
67%

Total votes: 39

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Should BYU Fire Brandon Doman?

Post by jonnylingo »

I just wanted to vote yes. . . . again.

Cougest
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougest »

Gucci33 wrote:Domans been removed from his oc duties as has Weber. Announcement no later then Wednesday eat it bib. You read it here first!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
It's wednesday and still no announcement! Hmmmm. Thanks for reaffirming my conviction to believe nothing you have to say.

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by ABYUFAN »

Cougest wrote:
Gucci33 wrote:Domans been removed from his oc duties as has Weber. Announcement no later then Wednesday eat it bib. You read it here first!

It's wednesday and still no announcement! Hmmmm. Thanks for reaffirming my conviction to believe nothing you have to say.
You misread his statement. he said "Announcement". Afterwards he said "no later then Wednesday eat it bib." I think he was making an announcement himself, and telling bib to eat it no later than Wednesday. I hope Bib's eaten it by now, or Gucci will be awefuly mad!

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

ABYUFAN wrote:
Cougest wrote:

You misread his statement. he said "Announcement". Afterwards he said "no later then Wednesday eat it bib." I think he was making an announcement himself, and telling bib to eat it no later than Wednesday. I hope Bib's eaten it by now, or Gucci will be awefuly mad!
obviously a knock off gucci

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

From China?

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

ABYUFAN wrote:
Cougest wrote:

Bib is eatin it now because Bib accused Lawboy of saying Wednesday - briefly confusing our two posters that claim to relay booster info. Lawboy is not always right and his opinions are often blue goggled or emotion based - but I still think Lawboy is approximately 1 million times more credible than Gooch.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
UVACoug
BLUEshirt

Post by UVACoug »

I was completely on board with giving Doman another season to see how he did with a real QB, but then the bowl game happened. That was a completely pathetic showing, and Doman had plenty of time to prepare. Maybe he already knew he was being fired, so he didn't put in a full effort, but since that game I have been completely on board with finding someone else with a little more experience.

UVACoug
BLUEshirt

Post by UVACoug »

Is anyone else a little disgusted with how quickly people that have no idea what they are talking about are willing to completely disparage a guy and throw him under the bus? The nonsensical rumors that get posted here and on other boards are ridiculous, and people take everything they read as gospel truth. It is insane.

Bronco has done more for BYU football than anyone other than Lavell, and yet we have ignorant fans who constantly trash him because he doesn't kiss their butts. We have geniuses with pitch forks ready to drive the guy with the best winning percentage in BYU history, who has taken our defense to being one of the best in the nation, out of town. And why? Because he refused to trash our QB in the media or to put the blame for our bad QB situation on the QB coach and OC where it belongs. These people are so hateful that they invent ludicrous stories about Bronco overriding Doman's decisions because of some make believe love affair. It is disgusting and childish. It is beneath anyone that has been lucky enough to get a BYU education.

Bronco deserves plenty of blame for our offensive problems, but he also deserves a lot of credit for his overall win record and our amazing defense (which he is directly responsible for). We made a mistake by hiring an OC without any real experience. It happens. It happens more often than anyone is willing to admit. And contrary to the belief of the haters, Bronco has consistently shown a willingness to correct his mistakes once he recognizes them. He will do it again this off-season. The day BYU fans drive Bronco out of town is the day BYU takes a huge step back as a football team.

Wolverine
Senior

Post by Wolverine »

UVACoug wrote:Is anyone else a little disgusted with how quickly people that have no idea what they are talking about are willing to completely disparage a guy and throw him under the bus? The nonsensical rumors that get posted here and on other boards are ridiculous, and people take everything they read as gospel truth. It is insane.

Bronco has done more for BYU football than anyone other than Lavell, and yet we have ignorant fans who constantly trash him because he doesn't kiss their butts. We have geniuses with pitch forks ready to drive the guy with the best winning percentage in BYU history, who has taken our defense to being one of the best in the nation, out of town. And why? Because he refused to trash our QB in the media or to put the blame for our bad QB situation on the QB coach and OC where it belongs. These people are so hateful that they invent ludicrous stories about Bronco overriding Doman's decisions because of some make believe love affair. It is disgusting and childish. It is beneath anyone that has been lucky enough to get a BYU education.

Bronco deserves plenty of blame for our offensive problems, but he also deserves a lot of credit for his overall win record and our amazing defense (which he is directly responsible for). We made a mistake by hiring an OC without any real experience. It happens. It happens more often than anyone is willing to admit. And contrary to the belief of the haters, Bronco has consistently shown a willingness to correct his mistakes once he recognizes them. He will do it again this off-season. The day BYU fans drive Bronco out of town is the day BYU takes a huge step back as a football team.
Amen Brother! GO COUGARS!

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

UVACoug wrote:Is anyone else a little disgusted with how quickly people that have no idea what they are talking about are willing to completely disparage a guy and throw him under the bus? The nonsensical rumors that get posted here and on other boards are ridiculous, and people take everything they read as gospel truth. It is insane.

Thanks, my thoughts precisely. Even if you don't like what Bronco said about fans being uneducated (or whatever he said), you have to admit that that same group of fans prove he was right from time to time.