BYU @ New Mexico Predictions

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: BYU @ New Mexico Predictions

Post by Schmoe »

Italics wrote:
Schmoe wrote:I think we should run up the score a bit because of that stupid b*tch Lambert.
Lambert is the special exception where when calling her the b-word, there is no need to censor it.
My bad!

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

My prediction is that the game will be over soon after the coin toss. Is this one going to be broadcast in HD? If so, does anyone know which channel it will be on? I went to the MWC website and they said something about channel 6 but that doesn't make sense since none of the HD channels on comcast are in that channel range.

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

On the opening kick off, all 11 BYU players wear pony tail wigs and then OC takes it to the house

Lockersly slugs the ball boy for no other reason than he was the closest one to the coach after another BYU score.

NM press people inadvertently issue apology for poor sportsmanship before the bad act happened, not wanting to actually be around when it does happen because they want to catch a rerun of the Office

Oh and BYU 52-10 and not only does Nelson throw a pass it is good for a touchdown

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

Schmoe wrote:
Italics wrote:
Schmoe wrote:I think we should run up the score a bit because of that stupid b*tch Lambert.
Lambert is the special exception where when calling her the b-word, there is no need to censor it.
My bad!
Hold on a minute! There are a lot of dogs in my part of town that would take exception :bug: