Collie!

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Ungoy
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Collie!

Post by Ungoy »

Mars wrote:
Schmoe wrote:Did I miss something? I guess you could say that Collie 'quit' after getting 100 yards each games since he had no games with 200 yards, I guess...
And the douche had 0 yards for us against FSU and TCU. Screw him. The chump led us all the way to 3rd in the MWC and a bowl loss his last year playing.
A little bitter? Get off his case already. Collie isn't the first player to leave for the draft early. You can't seriously think that Austin would be in any better a situation should he have gone to the NFL after this season. Even if BYU had Collie this year, we still lose to FSU and TCU. 'Nough said.

Austin definitely made the best choice by declaring for the draft. And now he's making a name for himself in the NFL.

Go Collie!

Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

Matty-B wrote:The best part... he DID get his bell rung and left the game AND HE STILL HELD ONTO THE BALL! he made the catch. He is a tough guy, he'll be back next week. I just hate seeing Garcon getting more catches then him though...
Yes, here I thought that this thread was gonna be about that catch! That was amazing! Shame it put him out of the game, though.

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
northerncougar
Junior

Post by northerncougar »

Mars wrote:
Schmoe wrote:Did I miss something? I guess you could say that Collie 'quit' after getting 100 yards each games since he had no games with 200 yards, I guess...
And the douche had 0 yards for us against FSU and TCU. Screw him. The chump led us all the way to 3rd in the MWC and a bowl loss his last year playing.

Many forget that Collie kicked Mars dog and stole his girlfriend before he left for the NFL.

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

northerncougar wrote:
Mars wrote:

Many forget that Collie kicked Mars dog and stole his girlfriend before he left for the NFL.
I thought they were one and the same!!!

Running and ducking. ;)

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?