New Depth Charts

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
byucougar1
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

New Depth Charts

Post by byucougar1 »

Joe Sampson (5-11/213 - muscle packed on muscle) is tearing it up with interceptions.Right now it looks like the CBs will be P. Hadley, Sampson, Hague and Sorenson. Backups would be Johnson, Everett, Craig Bills and Jray Galeal'i. Bronco likes both Hague and Sampson being on the field at the same time.

Juice Q. apparently has picked up a step in speed and seems to be a very pleasant surprise to Bronco - said he is looking good. I surmise that we will see lots of Juice and Alisa with some additional support from Hine. The rugby RB Paul Lisike has shown flashes of real talent and is progressing/emerging quite well. Like Ziggy Ansah, he will have to learn the game but he does appear to be quite good (6-0/220) - he will be a load to bring down.

Our depth on DL will be strengthened by addition of Marques Johnson - Bronco states that he will not redshirt him but give him some playing time behind Fuga and Tialavea as he is learning the position quite well.

Austin Jorgensen has moved from LB to FB spelling Mendenhall and Pritchard.

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Re: New Depth Charts

Post by Brayden Green »

Bills is a safety isn't he? And a very good one if I remember. Played serious minutes as a frosh before the mission. Mr Football for the state of Utah out of high school the year earlier.

He will probably be starting for us this year, if he is anywhere near football ready come game time. Smart kid.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougarbib »

In the various posts about depth charts and who is getting reps, I have seen no mention whatsoever of JD Falslev.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
TBurg Coug
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by TBurg Coug »

Falslev is out right now with ankle tendonitis, Chambers tore his hamstring on the first day, and several offensive linemen are out. Does Munns have a chance next season to be the starting QB or is it pretty much between T.Hill and Olsen?

byucougar1
Pro

Post by byucougar1 »

Right now - I would say that T. Hill will get some playing time at very end of blow out games and definitely towards end of season so as to prime him for 2013. With Munns out with a foot injury it appears to be T. Hill and A. Olsen vying for top dog at QB.