So I have a question

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: So I have a question

Post by Gunk »

I just missed all you guys :cry:

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
blue42
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by blue42 »

Never banned but mildly rebuked when I called someone on the DH board airwolf :evil: Remembering a more pleasant time on that site when someone made a stupid comment or was being a(n) G i E d N i I o U t S we called them airwolf etc.

JamieVallen
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by JamieVallen »

Ironically the only time I was ever warned on Cougar Blue was from you Kiwi, but it was because I said something that wasn't appropriate, so yeah I'm sorry. Anyway I asked somebody who's a moderator at the Cougar Blue tailgate party why they banned you Kiwi and yeah he had said that you were posting on multiple accounts, and something else that I don't recall, but acted like you had done something just terrible, but I mean hearing your side and it pretty much matching up it kind of sounds like he left out some details that made it sound worse than it really was. However he might of just heard the reasoning from somebody else, and as everyone knows there's always 2 sides to the story, but from what you say that just sounds ridiculous and kind of makes me mad.

Florwood
Senior

Post by Florwood »

Usually I am to controversy what vanilla is to ice cream, so no warnings or bannings. Got invited and am enjoying it more over here.

ABYUFAN
Pro

Post by ABYUFAN »

Florwood wrote:Usually I am to controversy what vanilla is to ice cream, so no warnings or bannings. Got invited and am enjoying it more over here.
You and me both...although I like to think that the reason I wasn't invited was because I came over before I was invited, not that I came over uninvited.

BTW I think it's hilarious that practically everyone has brought over their old usernames, that has to have ruffled a feather or two over there...

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

The DH let CB slowly slide out of control. I was tired of it, and I hardly read through the posts anymore.

What finally pushed me away was Franchuk's ridiculous Shiloh Teo article after the DUI.

I am going to avoid any article he writes from now on. And not going to the DH page to get to cougarblue just makes it that much easier to avoid his writing.

CC has been great. I love that all my "old friends" are here, and there aren't IDIOTS constantly trying to push their morals/views on me. I don't mind debate, but I don't enjoy debating with someone who won't concede a point when all the evidence is against them.

Cougy_Monster
Sophomore

Post by Cougy_Monster »

I was never banned or warned. But I did contribute to the locking of some threads.

I don't know who makes the decisions in how to run the board that shall not be named, but it seems like it's run by the government. They appear to have the right idea but no idea how real life works.

JamieVallen
Sophomore

Post by JamieVallen »

declocoug wrote:The DH let CB slowly slide out of control. I was tired of it, and I hardly read through the posts anymore.

What finally pushed me away was Franchuk's ridiculous Shiloh Teo article after the DUI.

I am going to avoid any article he writes from now on. And not going to the DH page to get to cougarblue just makes it that much easier to avoid his writing.

CC has been great. I love that all my "old friends" are here, and there aren't IDIOTS constantly trying to push their morals/views on me. I don't mind debate, but I don't enjoy debating with someone who won't concede a point when all the evidence is against them.
Yeah I pretty much hate Jason Franchuck articles let's just say the guy annoys me very much, and I got into what was a pretty big argument with Jared Cowley who is one of his friends and I guess Co-workers at the daily herald, so I guess what I'm saying is I hear you when you say that you're going to avoid any article that he writes...

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

declocoug wrote: I don't mind debate, but I don't enjoy debating with someone who won't concede a point when all the evidence is against them.
Yeah, sorry 'bout that... :blush:

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

Mars wrote:
declocoug wrote: I don't mind debate, but I don't enjoy debating with someone who won't concede a point when all the evidence is against them.
Yeah, sorry 'bout that... :blush:
Mars, are you my second ex in disguise?

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?