Provo Utah girls

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Provo Utah girls

Post by CougarClaw »

wow. Just wow. more than anything At least it looks like it was fun to make. Gives me the heeby jeebies though. I'm trying to laugh, but more I think I just want to hide this video to make sure no Ute fan sees it.

So what do I do?

Post it on the internet of course!

CannonCougar85
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Provo Utah girls

Post by CannonCougar85 »

99% sure it was made by a yewt so they already know about it. Possibly a little yewt from Logan too.

PS: I wish I had the last 2:41 of my life back...

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
mizzoucoug
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by mizzoucoug »

I thought it was funny and pretty well done actually. Furthermore, I have no idea how to refute the premise of their message. All of a sudden I felt like I was on my way home on the south side. Well done.

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

CannonCougar85 wrote:99% sure it was made by a yewt so they already know about it. Possibly a little yewt from Logan too.
Nah, not a yewt, just some ugly old maids from BYU who are mad because the hot young girls get all the attention and get married, meanwhile their only friend is some skinny white gay guy.

(I've self-edited because my previous wording offended a poster on here, which it wasn't meant to, and I'm sorry if it offended anyone else as well).
Last edited by Schmoe on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
CannonCougar85
All-American

Post by CannonCougar85 »

Schmoe wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:99% sure it was made by a yewt so they already know about it. Possibly a little yewt from Logan too.
Nah, not a yewt, just some ugly old maids from BYU who are mad because the hot young girls get all the attention and get married, meanwhile their only friend is some gay guy who looks like Italics.
:lol: :lol:
Bravo!

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Schmoe wrote: just some ugly old maids from BYU who are mad because the hot young girls get all the attention and get married, meanwhile their only friend is some gay guy who looks like Italics.
:lol:

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
tmoney35
Senior

Post by tmoney35 »

If there's one thing Mormon's are good at it's making fun of themselves. Who cares what :utard: think. There's a huge mormon population there with girls that act the same way. They'll never admit it because they think they're too kool, but it's true.

That Divine Comedy group has some pretty funny stuff if you ask me. Their best video ever though, hands down is Sexy 'Stache

Come on, if you can't laugh at that, there's something wrong with you.

Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

back on topic...

saw a link to this video a week or so ago over on the rivals forum (as in rivals rivals, not Yewtah)

I think my feelings on it went something like this "there are too many good looking girls in Provo to be using three fat chicks in this video." That opinion pretty much still stands. The content of the video itself is actually somewhat accurate... mizzou was right... it's kind of hard to deny it. Doesn't change the fact that those girls make this video annoying to watch.
Divine comedy: if you can find a single girl who is half-way good looking, use them instead next time.

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
CannonCougar85
All-American

Post by CannonCougar85 »

It should be called BYU Girls or Mormon Girls because that is who it is making fun of. What percentage of girls at BYU are actually from Provo? 1-2% would be my guess.

Maybe I'm just oversensitive because I am a Provo Boy myself and I gotta defend my own :D

-Bronco Mendenhall
Metal Bubba
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Metal Bubba »

I've been in Provo 3 of the last 4 falls. The lead singer in this video is as about as hot as it gets these days. Seriously, when I was at BYU in the early to mid 90s there were way more smokin' babes. At homecoming this year, the hottest babe I saw on campus was my own sister who will be 40 this week. What the H has gone wrong in Happy Valley?

By the way, the video is funny. Thumbs up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No habla ingles." ~ Jack Handey