Max Hall on Page 2

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
Yndian
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Max Hall on Page 2

Post by Yndian »

In his Randy Moss quote-themed "NFL Hangover," D.J. Gallo addressed Max's start thusly:
"I think if we'd been getting me the ball earlier, we'd probably have a Super Bowl ring now. … Like I said earlier, if we'd have done this since my rookie year, we'd have some jewelry around here."

Another Moss quote, of course. But it would be a lot cooler if a quote like that came out of Max Hall's mouth. Moss has carried a chip on his shoulder his whole career because he was passed over 20 times in the first round; Hall was passed over 255 times. And then he went out and beat Drew Brees in his first NFL start.

He needs to show some more swagger. But without losing his BYU roots. "What am I going to do with my game check? Straight tithing, homey!"
And an article about how Madden NFL producers deal with surprise players included this factoid:
Max Hall

Nowhere: Undrafted free agent signed with Cardinals this summer.

Somewhere: Quarterbacked Cardinals to victory over Drew Brees-helmed Saints last week, becoming what is believed to be the first quarterback not on a "Madden NFL" default roster to defeat a quarterback featured on the game's cover.
:D :lol: :D

Matty-B
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Max Hall on Page 2

Post by Matty-B »

NEW SIG FOR MAX.
GO GET 'EM