Jordan Wynn: Hated by his own

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
califan
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU is my rival
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jordan Wynn: Hated by his own

Post by califan »

I know the Wynn's. Jordan has lived with his father for years until he enrolled in college. They have a VERY close relationship. He's a great kid to all who know him well, and very FAR from a whiner! Sad to read the nasty statements coming from his step father. It's surprising that the people on this board seem to delight in it. He did nothing wrong yet some of you crucify him. Yours is the religious school right?

CrimsonCoug
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CrimsonCoug »

Whoahhhh. Easy Tiger. I don't think anyone's crucifying Wynn for what his step-daddy's alleged to say. Quite the contrary, I think people are reacting with healthy and appropriate skepticism as to the veracity of the story and sounding off on the tactlessness of his mother's husband if it is true.

You may now apologize. :skeptic:

The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited to the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were and ask, "Why Not?" -JFK & SWK
Cougar Woman
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougar Woman »

MTM
.. In the Words of the famous....Peewee Herman, I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I ?

vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by vancouvercougar »

[quote="califan" Yours is the religious school right?[/quote]

No. Ours is the right religous school. (TIC)

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

califan wrote:I know the Wynn's. Jordan has lived with his father for years until he enrolled in college. They have a VERY close relationship. He's a great kid to all who know him well, and very FAR from a whiner! Sad to read the nasty statements coming from his step father. It's surprising that the people on this board seem to delight in it. He did nothing wrong yet some of you crucify him. Yours is the religious school right?
Nobody attacked Jordan Wynn personally. They are commenting on a report of a "Step Father's" statements - which may be true or not true. Who's attacking who?? You come on our sports board - dedicated to Cougar Football & are surprised to read comments about Yewt Football that offend you? Imagine that!!

What about the comments for YEARS attacking Max Hall?? Talk about crucifying someone!!! So - crawl down off your self righteous white horse & grow up. If ya don't like what ya read here - Buh-bye hyper sensitive!!! We'll see ya in the Fall.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:
Last edited by Ddawg on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MTM
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU is my rival

Post by MTM »

Cougar Woman wrote:MTM
.. In the Words of the famous....Peewee Herman, I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I ?
I was just having fun.
Let's make up. Want some gum? Fruit or mint?