Lee Aguirre

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Lee Aguirre

Post by Mars »

Says he's red-shirting this year. Which can't be fun for him personally, but is good news for the team and the defense next year.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Lee Aguirre

Post by Lawboy »

Mars wrote:
Says he's red-shirting this year. Which can't be fun for him personally, but is good news for the team and the defense next year.
Source? Wonder if Everett will redshirt as well?

YBrit
All-American

Post by YBrit »

Lawboy wrote:
Mars wrote:
Source? Wonder if Everett will redshirt as well?

I hope not. DQ will be in a situation similar to the 2004 receivers. When Fresh and JC transfers immediately replaced seniors!!!! Ya, some great bi-polar recruiting by Crowton I suppose. I just ran into Toby (you know his infamous dad) and thought...BYU, you've come a long way. I'm aware that not all players even play so I don't blame any former coaches that were let go.

Anyways, back to DQ he's faster and/or bigger than any DB at the moment, he's going to be an impact player and will bring another Jordan Pendleton mentality on the field. This guy will allow LBs to be LBs, allow the safety to cheat and he will play islands-against FSU,TCU talent. He's a bit faster than Juice Q, and almost as fast as Drew Phillips, so be confident in this guy. Bradley has earned his time, but DQ is going to sit somebody.

twitter.com/Y4LYFE
Marsha's hiding in Lubbock, TX.

"We were boxed in and they weren't letting us breathe." -TH
scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

I like your comments, if he can play, play him. The time to win is now. If he is that solid, that will help our young LBs to settle in to their roles.