Harvey Langi????

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Harvey Langi????

Post by Ddawg »

He's a big impressive RB. Lots of talent - lots of upside.

Any of you insiders: Does BYU have a chance w/ Harvey????
8)

Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Harvey Langi????

Post by Lawboy »

Ddawg wrote:He's a big impressive RB. Lots of talent - lots of upside.

8)
Considering that we already have 4 kids from Bingham in the 2011 class, I'd say yes. But Harvey is the top rated RB recruit out of Utah since Stanley Havili, and we all know how that worked out. I'd love to see him play for BYU with Q next year. Great depth at RB is a hallamrk of the great BYU team in 1996.

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

He says we have a shot but if i put my money on it i would say he goes out of state.

bigbluepuma
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by bigbluepuma »

Lawboy wrote:
Ddawg wrote:He's a big impressive RB. Lots of talent - lots of upside.

8)
Considering that we already have 4 kids from Bingham in the 2011 class, I'd say yes. But Harvey is the top rated RB recruit out of Utah since Stanley Havili, and we all know how that worked out. I'd love to see him play for BYU with Q next year. Great depth at RB is a hallamrk of the great BYU team in 1996.
It's a hallmark of most great teams. I hope he comes. He'll be a really good one.

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

He said recently that he doesn't love any of the schools that have offered him to this point. That's a very bad sign for BYU.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
pwride-Imposter

Post by pwride-Imposter »

We don't have a snowball's chance in hell with this kid. He kissed the likes of our program goodbye a long time ago. You can forget about it. Last I heard he's leaning toward's the Yewts. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another bites the dust. Let's just hope over the next few years BYU can somehow manage a winning season at least once every three or four years and perhaps a bowl win once a decade. I would be happy with that.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

pwride wrote:We don't have a snowball's chance in hell with this kid. He kissed the likes of our program goodbye a long time ago. You can forget about it. Last I heard he's leaning toward's the Yewts. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another bites the dust. Let's just hope over the next few years BYU can somehow manage a winning season at least once every three or four years and perhaps a bowl win once a decade. I would be happy with that.
??????

pwride-Imposter

Post by pwride-Imposter »

declocoug wrote:
pwride wrote:We don't have a snowball's chance in hell with this kid. He kissed the likes of our program goodbye a long time ago. You can forget about it. Last I heard he's leaning toward's the Yewts. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another bites the dust. Let's just hope over the next few years BYU can somehow manage a winning season at least once every three or four years and perhaps a bowl win once a decade. I would be happy with that.
??????
So what buddy you don't think BYU can manage one bowl win per decade? Man oh man have our expectations slipped into the gutter of pesimism and doubt. Where's your faith in Bronco, the team and the tradition of BYU football man?

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

That's funny because I talked to him and several of his Bingham teammates in Dallas and they all just said it was a matter of time before he picks the Cougs.

I also spoke with Jordan Pendletons family and they made it seem like Harvey was a done deal too.

Who knows, but I think he's still ours to lose.

bigbluepuma
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by bigbluepuma »

craigoscarson wrote:
That's funny because I talked to him and several of his Bingham teammates in Dallas and they all just said it was a matter of time before he picks the Cougs.

I also spoke with Jordan Pendletons family and they made it seem like Harvey was a done deal too.

Who knows, but I think he's still ours to lose.
I can't imagine him not liking BYU, unless he doesn't like the HC. He is good enough to get PT, and ought to know it. I hope the coaches are giving him lots of encouragement. I think he might dominate like the other Harvey.