Stupid Yewts- I just can't leave it alone

BYU Cougars on the court.
northerncougar
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Stupid Yewts- I just can't leave it alone

Post by northerncougar »

kitic77 wrote:Kind of related, but how bad are the Utes? I mean seriously, is there any player on the Utes who would start for BYU? Is there any player you would want on BYU? I don't think anyone would start on BYU and I don't think any Utah starter would even represent an upgrade over our backups.
Henderson is an okay 3pt shooter at best and Foster is a very good shot blocker who has absolutely no offense, in any way, shape or form. Brown is athletic and that really is about it. There isn't any player on Utah's team that would start. Not even close. I would take Foster to block shots, but I guess he might take Anderson's place. But even that isn't much of an improvement.

northerncougar
Junior

Post by northerncougar »

Monson is a tool but so is Boylen. Boylen threw his players under the bus after the game. Pathetic and disgusting. Rose and Bronco would never do that. Boylen isn't that great of a coach, and in my humble opinion is the best thing to ever happen to puke basketball. :crazy:

Honestly, when I listen to him he reminds me of Crowton as all he ever does is talk about how young and inexperienced his players are. He never takes responsibilty for the team and its problems.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

northerncougar wrote:Henderson is an okay 3pt shooter at best...
I really struggle to see where/how he would get off the bench for BYU. He currently is shooting .339 from behind the arc. That'd be good for eighth on BYU. He doesn't move offensively. He doesn't contribute on defense. He's a poor spot-up shooter. BYU doesn't need players who can't make shots or move on offense on defense.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

kitic77 wrote:
northerncougar wrote:Henderson is an okay 3pt shooter at best...
I really struggle to see where/how he would get off the bench for BYU. He currently is shooting .339 from behind the arc. That'd be good for eighth on BYU. He doesn't move offensively. He doesn't contribute on defense. He's a poor spot-up shooter. BYU doesn't need players who can't make shots or move on offense on defense.
We've sort of missed Hafa's elbows. Henderson could take that role.

Iceman
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Iceman »

Dcr36 wrote:
Utah has some fans that are decent people.
Do you have any evidence to back up this assertion? ;) TIC

*Cough* *Cough* - Hmmm, looks like swine flu. Time to go see a ewet!