Congrats to our Women!

BYU Cougars on the court.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Congrats to our Women!

Post by Mars »

The version of our basketball team that has long hair completed a sweep of Utah yesterday as well. But while the men have done it 3 times over the past 4 years, our ladies did it for the first time since 2002, to stay all alone in 2nd place in the MWC! Congrats!

P.S. I think it's safe to say that we own the "Deseret Duel" trophy for this season. :D

P.P.S. Any truth to the rumor that, responding to Utah's 0-5 record against BYU in the 3 major sports this year, the PAC-10 called up Chris Hill and informed him his school was just crossed off their list for expansion consideration? :munch:

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
CougarClaw
Pro

Re: Congrats to our Women!

Post by CougarClaw »

Mars wrote:

P.P.S. Any truth to the rumor that, responding to Utah's 0-5 record against BYU in the 3 major sports this year, the PAC-10 called up Chris Hill and informed him his school was just crossed off their list for expansion consideration? :munch:
Faith is the belief in things not seen. Which are probably,most-likely, and hopefully true.

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

They beat #1 TCU today and took 2nd place. On Deseret news a fan said "I heard that the Utah men want to play our women"!!! Maybe they don't now.

Iceman
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Iceman »

scott715 wrote:They beat #1 TCU today and took 2nd place. On Deseret news a fan said "I heard that the Utah men want to play our women"!!! Maybe they don't now.
Nah, Henderson would get his butt kicked! :lol:

*Cough* *Cough* - Hmmm, looks like swine flu. Time to go see a ewet!
Y&Brit
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Y&Brit »

scott715 wrote:They beat #1 TCU today and took 2nd place. On Deseret news a fan said "I heard that the Utah men want to play our women"!!! Maybe they don't now.

That was me. The women would blast them.