The Buried Life

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

The Buried Life

Post by Schmoe »

Though I don't promote or watch much of anything even related to MTV, I have to say that the show "The Buried Life" is an absolutely wonderful adventure. Now, before you go shooting this down saying "MTV and reality tv are the scourge of the Earth" (usually you would be right), check out this show. It's four twenty-something friends who decided they were sick of running through life and made up a list of 100 things to do before they die. They go around in this old, beat-up bus that they saved up and bought, and travel around the country doing crazy and fun things. The key to the show is that these four guys are about as far from the booze-filled ego maniacs that you usually find on reality television, and for each item they cross off their list, they help somebody else (a stranger that they meet on the street) do something that they would like to do before they die. If you met these four guys, you could very well mistake them for returned missionaries, just very real, down to Earth guys. The show is on Monday nights, or you can always hit up MTV.com (eww...now I kinda feel dirty) to check it out. But give the show a shot, it is a refreshing change of pace from everything else on the tube lately.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: The Buried Life

Post by Schmoe »

Bump, here's a video!