USA v Canada

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

USA v Canada

Post by CougarClaw »

What.
an.
amazing.
game.

I realize there may not be a lot of hockey fans on the board and I don't have more than a healthy respect for a sport of athleticism and skill.

That being said I think Canada out-shot USA 42-21 shots on goal and were clearly the better players. THe last goal was a diving outstretched, shot on an empty net but a thing of BEAUTY for the US.

Canada's probably PISSED. I hope they don't invade.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Re: USA v Canada

Post by SpiffCoug »

Probably going to be some brisk business at pubs and bars all across Canada tonight!

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
BYUROCKS
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BYUROCKS »

CougarClaw wrote:What.
an.
amazing.
game.

I realize there may not be a lot of hockey fans on the board and I don't have more than a healthy respect for a sport of athleticism and skill.

That being said I think Canada out-shot USA 42-21 shots on goal and were clearly the better players. THe last goal was a diving outstretched, shot on an empty net but a thing of BEAUTY for the US.

If they do, I hope they will just kidnap everyone from DC, thats helps us more than it helps them =D

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

BYUROCKS wrote:
CougarClaw wrote:What.
an.
amazing.
game.

If they do, I hope they will just kidnap everyone from DC, thats helps us more than it helps them =D

I don't know why our reps in DC don't just voluntarily go to Canada and try to run our northern neighbors. Ideologically they are pretty similar.

Metal Bubba
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Metal Bubba »

NHL hockey is boring. Olympic hockey is the shiznit.

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No habla ingles." ~ Jack Handey