Yewtah-uNLV: Yewts win

BYU Cougars on the court.
Y&Brit
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Yewtah-uNLV: Yewts win

Post by Y&Brit »

So Utah's up 5-2, they had a break a way play and Henderson was throwing his hands up as he was wide open, repeatedly Utah players kept missing layups and 3 shots, Henderson wasn't covered the entire play as 4 shots in a row were missed, he just kept throwing his hands screaming like a biotch. Then the next play, same thing, he just stays at the end waiting to make a 3, but the TEAM plays without him. I Love It.

I haven't watched the game, just saw a few funny things happen occasionally.
UNLV played poorly, wish we got them like that. Utes will be looking past us to get ready for the rams, so we'll have an easy win in the Gymnastics Center (aka huntswoman)

66-61

Don't be too proud, UNLV airballed their last 2 shots, and played asleep all night. Also, Utah will lose the next game if it's a bad team.

Dcr36
All-American

Re: Yewtah-uNLV: Yewts win

Post by Dcr36 »

So do we infer that the Utes are a serious threat at the Huntsman Center, or that UNLV is in a serious slump? Both?

Dcr36
All-American

Post by Dcr36 »

Y&Brit wrote:UNLV played poorly, wish we got them like that. Utes will be looking past us to get ready for the rams, so we'll have an easy win in the Gymnastics Center (aka huntswoman)
Umm, I know they lost to CSU at home, but do you really think they'll look past us? ...since we're BYU?...and they're Utah?

JamieVallen
Sophomore

Post by JamieVallen »

I think UNLV already figures they lost the conference championship so why not go for the auto-bid on their home floor in the tournament? :whistle:

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

Come on Rebels, if you want to go to the dance then play like it. They are in danger of dropping out.

Sammich
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Sammich »

Another reason why I hate both the utes and unlv. They play out of their minds to beat us (not so much the utes lately), and then don't have the common decency to look against anyone else. :sick:

BerliNY
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BerliNY »

Sammich wrote:Another reason why I hate both the utes and unlv. They play out of their minds to beat us (not so much the utes lately), and then don't have the common decency to look against anyone else. :sick:
Word, switching conferences would take a huge bulls-eye off our back and make teams play us honestly, how nice would that be?

Loyal Strong True