CSU game on line?

BYU Cougars on the court.
byutx
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

CSU game on line?

Post by byutx »

Looks like I'll be stuck up here in Idaho Falls at the in-laws' place with Dish Network (at least they have espn now-it used to be nothing!) and I'm wondering if anyone knows about a live game feed on line. I've heard that justintv has some games. How does that work? Has anyone tried it? Would it be best to just listen to GW online?

Thanks.

beauso79
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: CSU game on line?

Post by beauso79 »

You should have traded weekends. The 27th of February would have worked out better.

Qman
All-American

Post by Qman »

byutx wrote:Looks like I'll be stuck up here in Idaho Falls at the in-laws' place with Dish Network (at least they have espn now-it used to be nothing!) and I'm wondering if anyone knows about a live game feed on line. I've heard that justintv has some games. How does that work? Has anyone tried it? Would it be best to just listen to GW online?

Thanks.
The games can be found by doing google searches. Justin.tv is usually safe and usually a poor picture.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Qman wrote:
byutx wrote:Looks like I'll be stuck up here in Idaho Falls at the in-laws' place with Dish Network (at least they have espn now-it used to be nothing!) and I'm wondering if anyone knows about a live game feed on line. I've heard that justintv has some games. How does that work? Has anyone tried it? Would it be best to just listen to GW online?

Thanks.
The games can be found by doing google searches. Justin.tv is usually safe and usually a poor picture.
Justin.tv is usually safe? Can you expand on that? I always thought it was as safe as anything on the web.

byutx
All-American

Post by byutx »

declocoug wrote:
Qman wrote:

Thanks.
Justin.tv is usually safe? Can you expand on that? I always thought it was as safe as anything on the web.
I think he means that you might think you're watching an innocent basketball game but what you don't know is that it's really some old pervy dude-the kind you might find on Dateline: To Catch a Predator.

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

i can't find it on justin.tv today. BYU searches come up empty.

wah. Guess I'll actually have to work on acounting.

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

found it.

http://www.justin.tv/rhinox999#r=bv2yGhA~

not sure if the rest of the code will work, but look for rhinox999's channel.

i can't find this channel searching by BYU like i normally do. you have to find it some other way. It was in my cache. but the game is on.

bigbluepuma
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by bigbluepuma »

CougarClaw wrote:i can't find it on justin.tv today. BYU searches come up empty.

wah. Guess I'll actually have to work on acounting.
Or maybe spelling. :lol:

Y&Brit
Freshman

Post by Y&Brit »

One thing p-ing me off, is that the commentators are huge Ogade lovers and Miles fans. The real thing that P's me off is that 3 of the last 5 buckets BYU has made they didn't say a WORD about. They just kept talking, If I took my eye off the screen the score would be different and I had no idea what happened. The Mtn should allow Wrubell to commentate both the game for the mtn and ksl. BYU exclusive, people would enjoy the game much more.

Y&Brit
Freshman

Post by Y&Brit »

Fredette just did an awsome behind the back assist to Miles. Next play Emery steals ball, Fredette throws sweet Tav-like pass to Tav get's fouled makes 2 baskets. Announcers just talk about how csu has lost energy. Hmm...

Jimmer just made an awesome 3 like the Arizona game. 32 points, finally got some love.

BYU 74 CSU 53

Emery just fouled on 3 shot