BYU Cougars on the court.
BYUROCKS
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: I Will Say This:

Post by BYUROCKS »

Short_Change wrote:
jmvcougar wrote:That would be awesome, but I mean he's got to hire somebody who can teach our big men to be better all around players. I mean how is it not obvious that our big men can't box out can't rebound, and have trouble with that back up dribble turn around jump shot.
Miles is probably the best at boxing out in the whole conference. They interviewed him recently and he talked about his role. One thing Rose has asked Miles to do is to find the other team's best rebounder and box them out, even if it means that it takes him out of position. That's one thing he's been asked to do and he is doing it. Miles isn't great but he is a lot better than people give him credit for. He has a nice turn-around jump shot but doesn't get many touches. If he got more touches I guarantee you he'd get more confident and incorporate more moves during the game. He just doesn't get enough touches. He is a great role player.

Thanks for the daily laugh, it was a 2 for 1, today, Obama said the Stimulus worked.