What will happen to Henderson!!?

BYU Cougars on the court.
CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

What will happen to Henderson!!?

Post by CougarClaw »

So, he wasn't looking when he swung at us, which is a sure-fire "I did this on purpose" sign but it was such a wussy punch (Great acting) I'm not sure it deserves anything other than standard 1 game suspension.

This WILL however make the SL game all the more interesting.

now we can make signs that say "I hate the Utes...because they always hit me in the face."

Metallicat
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: What will happen to Henderson!!?

Post by Metallicat »

I don't know but I'll bet Max thinks he's classless.

BYUROCKS
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BYUROCKS »

Utes, even when they get dined to go to BYU, they still hit on us.

snoscythe
Retired

Post by snoscythe »

Eventually I think he'll get over Harry's absence and return to hunting.

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

It's his 1st offense which means a mandatory 1 game suspension; but he just made his way into BYU_Utah history and only confirmed what BYU fans (and Max Hall) think about the Utes.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

He'll be suspended and be soundly booed each time he touches the ball the next three visits to BYU.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
EM_Puma
Pro

Post by EM_Puma »

To me there is nothing worse than when you do something and then say, "...but so-and-so did whatever" as your defense of what you or someone else did. Doesn't have anything to do with what happened.

bigutefan - 1/30/2010 10:25:00 PM
Congrats on the win. Do we need to get out the YouTube video of Chris Miles as a freshmen kicking Andrew Bogut in the head after a play was over with Bogut laying on the ground. As usual, get off your high horses Yners. Your just as guilty of stuff as anybody. Henderson is not even looking when he throws his arm, not saying it was right, but I am not sure he knew how close the player was to him. Chris Miles kicked Andrew Bogut in the head when he was a freshmen......how easy you all forget. FIRE BOYLEN! GO UTES!

You know someone is lacking when they have to go point out something like that and now just deal with this issue. What does what Miles did five years ago have to do with what Henderson did. I'm not convinced he was knowingly swing to hit Jackson in the face, but he's accountable for being stupid in this case and it has nothing to do with whatever happened five years ago.

Oh, and on his comment about firing Boylen, what's the deal with the refs that they don't enforce the coach off the floor rule? I don't understand why they choose to ignore that issue with Boylen. There's a reason the rule was created and why the refs feel they can just ignore the rule is beyond me. Wrubell went off at one point of his telecast stating he couldn't believe they let him come onto the court (and I'm not talking where he squats half off the court and half on, which caused him to trip a player last year from the opposing team (New Mexico) and don't call a T on him. Do it a few times and he'll stop. He apparently isn't worried they'll ever call him for that. I thought after his antics last season tripped and oposing player that they'd finally come down on him, but they are all guilty of picking and choosing what rules the use.
Last edited by EM_Puma on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

EM_Puma wrote:To me there is nothing worse than when you do something and then say, "...but so-and-so did whatever."

Congrats on the win. Do we need to get out the YouTube video of Chris Miles as a freshmen kicking Andrew Bogut in the head after a play was over with Bogut laying on the ground. As usual, get off your high horses Yners. Your just as guilty of stuff as anybody. Henderson is not even looking when he throws his arm, not saying it was right, but I am not sure he knew how close the player was to him. Chris Miles kicked Andrew Bogut in the head when he was a freshmen......how easy you all forget. FIRE BOYLEN! GO UTES!

You know someone is lacking when they have to go point out something like that and now just deal with this issue. What does what Miles did five years ago have to do with what Henderson did. I'm not convinced he was knowingly swing to hit Jackson in the face, but he's accountable for being stupid in this case and it has nothing to do with whatever happened five years ago.
Didn't Miles break his foot kicking Bogut in the head? ;)

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

BoiseBYU wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:To me there is nothing worse than when you do something and then say, "...but so-and-so did whatever."

And wasn't it the consensus that it improved Bogut's looks? ;)

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

BoiseBYU wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:

And wasn't it the consensus that it improved Bogut's looks? ;)
How many kicks would it have taken to improve Nevills looks?