Willow Marsh release

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Willow Marsh release

Post by hawkwing »

I just wanted to take a moment and announce that following up on my wife's #1 best seller on Amazon for Good Girl's Stay Quiet, my wife writing under the name Jo Cassidy, has released her second book, this one called Willow Marsh. In order to celebrate the release of this new book we will be holding a release party the afternoon of Saturday, October 13th at the American Fork Library.

If you'd like an autographed copy of any of her published books, Filler Friend (Sara Jo Cluff), Good Girl's Stay Quiet (Jo Cassidy), or the new release of Willow Marsh (Jo Cassidy) then come on down and we'll hook you up. There will be treats as well.

If you're more interested in e-books, you can get those here:

Good Girl's Stay Quiet:

Willow Marsh (New Release):

Filler Friend:

This would be a great way to get ready for the BYU game. In fact, reading these books will be far more entertaining then the BYU game!

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Willow Marsh release

Post by Mars »

I'd like a copy, but I can't be there Saturday.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Willow Marsh release

Post by hawkwing »

Mars wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am I'd like a copy, but I can't be there Saturday.
I'll set aside a copy once we get the books in and you can come pick it up anytime.