WHOOHOOOHOOO!

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Sammich
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

WHOOHOOOHOOO!

Post by Sammich »

I haven't been this excited for BYU in a long time.

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: WHOOHOOOHOOO!

Post by scott715 »

We are with you. We watched the BYU post game show this time.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever

Post by frdbtr »

Guys, this was probably the biggest shocker of a win since the miracle bowl. BYU had absolutely no shot to win this game. This WI team is legit, they will be in the big championship hunt all year. They were a legit #6 if not better. This is going to play out as one of, if not the best, team BYU has ever beat (end of the year record wise). I still can't believe it. Hopefully this is a prelude to the rest of the year and BYU plays like this from now on.

Jarhead
All-American

Post by Jarhead »

A great game to watch

KingCoug
All-American

Post by KingCoug »

frdbtr wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm Guys, this was probably the biggest shocker of a win since the miracle bowl. BYU had absolutely no shot to win this game. This WI team is legit, they will be in the big championship hunt all year. They were a legit #6 if not better. This is going to play out as one of, if not the best, team BYU has ever beat (end of the year record wise). I still can't believe it. Hopefully this is a prelude to the rest of the year and BYU plays like this from now on.
We're all Wisconsin fans the rest of the year.

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by nuk13 »

I just found out Taylor is a preseason All American pick. Was he any better than Canada? Canada had 118 yards on 11 carries with 2 tds while Taylor had 26 carries for 117 yards and no tds. At least for this game Canada is the All American.

I came back on to add that Southam out kicked their kicker. He made his and that made the difference.
Last edited by nuk13 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Game balls to the line play. We were the better. Unbelievable because WI might have the best OLine in CFB this year.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever

Post by frdbtr »

nuk13 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:25 pm I just found out Taylor is a preseason All American pick. Was he any better than Canada? Canada had 118 yards on 11 carries with 2 tds while Taylor had 26 carries for 117 yards and no tds. At least for this game Canada is the All American.
BYU won in the trenches on both the offensive line and the defensive line (in the run game that is) and that was the difference. Having said that, I love Canada, he is Jamaal Williams light and a very good back. We are lucky to have him.

nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

frdbtr wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm
nuk13 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:25 pm I just found out Taylor is a preseason All American pick. Was he any better than Canada? Canada had 118 yards on 11 carries with 2 tds while Taylor had 26 carries for 117 yards and no tds. At least for this game Canada is the All American.
BYU won in the trenches on both the offensive line and the defensive line (in the run game that is) and that was the difference. Having said that, I love Canada, he is Jamaal Williams light and a very good back. We are lucky to have him.
It's too early to tell but he may be on track to equal Williams. Of course you are right about the men in the trenches who don't get the accolades they should.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever

Post by frdbtr »

nuk13 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 pm
frdbtr wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm
It's too early to tell but he may be on track to equal Williams. Of course you are right about the men in the trenches who don't get the accolades they should.
Our offensive line play is one of the main reasons why we currently have a 7 game losing streak to the utes. I hope that we finally have a coach to get them dominating again. Roger french used to put a parade of offensive lineman into the NFL every year. When was the last time we had an Olineman drafted? It has been a really long time.