Rough 4 Days

BYU Cougars on the court.
Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Rough 4 Days

Post by Cougarbib »

Well. There are the two losses. Then there was the sinusitis and bronchitis I picked up on my whirlwind Utah trip last weekend. The chapped lips from breathing through my mouth since my nose quit working. Even the Nyquil Last Night AND The Mucinex failed me.

I dutifully analyzed data using my cell phone so I could make the changes to my default entry for the prediction game. I knew a loss was forthcoming and had the score nearly pegged and at least had solace that something positive might come my way

My Sprint data connection timed out a time or two as usual, and I was half brain dead and exhausted since I could not sleep. ButI had it nailed.

After the game I pulled up the prediction game to see how my entry compared to the other leaders. Horror of horrors. I entered the BYU score in the Zags box and vice versa.

The season is over.

Moral of the story.

If you use Sprint - fire them.
If you do not have Sprint - they talk a good story - improvements coming right around the bend - same story and same failures every year. Broken promises. Do not do it. My wife and I are 1 year into a 2 year jail sentence with Sprint, but have broken all of our children out of jail but 1. The rest of us will be free in December - unless I just cannot take it that much longer and pay the penalty and buy a new phone and switch carriers since my new Sprint phone is proprietary. If anyone feels Sprint does a great job, and has not had to learn about towers to overcome phone signal issues by boosting and channeling using your other Internet connection, or actually seen 4G pop up and actually work as anywhere besides LAX, please defend them. I did finally see 4G in Lehi this trip, but it timed out as often as 3 G.

If you are sick. Have a friend check your prediction entry.

well mainly - Sprint. Tip of the Day.

Terrible Day. Fun game to watch. Tough to lose. Good to be coming home.

Sucks to be me - Just this one day.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.