Hadley was clubbing in Vegas

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Hadley was clubbing in Vegas

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Jay Drew just Interviewed on 1280 stating that a pic was taken of SH clubbing. Drew couldn't see if it was a strip club. Some dude with email address name of Darin Losee sent pic to Trib and Utah. Went from there.
Nice.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Hadley was clubbing in Vegas

Post by ABYUFAN »

At least we don't have to hear that Hadley was running in trouble with the honor code because he's black....

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Allegedly.

Ungoy
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Ungoy »

Not to excuse Hadley from his actions, but it takes being a :utard: to a whole new level of low-level idiotic douche to try to get a player from your rival's team in trouble. This yewt needs to be drawn and quartered.

Wolfman
Freshman
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by Wolfman »

Why does this crap even have to be public or publicized? The only thing fans, the media and public need to know is that he was suspended for a violation of team rules and/or the honor code... the offense is nobody else's business and it's pretty sad and pathetic that a photo of him in Vegas has to make it out into the public domain so we all know he was at a club in Vegas with alcohol present. This situation is no different than someone in your ward getting disfellowshipped or ex-communicated... it's no one else's business what the offense was. Sadly though, with social media now and the internet, situations like this are only going to become exposed in detail. Unfortunate, especially for the offender and/or his family.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

I considered not even posting what I had heard on the radio, but it would have been posted by someone.
The dude who turned over the photo will likely get lifetime Ute season tickets for his "heroism".

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

I'm just ticked that Spencer didn't invite me to go to Vegas with him. I would have made sure he went to the Blue Man Group and had a Diet Coke - caffeine free of course!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

BYULV
Heisman Winner

Post by BYULV »

Wolfman wrote:Why does this crap even have to be public or publicized? The only thing fans, the media and public need to know is that he was suspended for a violation of team rules and/or the honor code... the offense is nobody else's business and it's pretty sad and pathetic that a photo of him in Vegas has to make it out into the public domain so we all know he was at a club in Vegas with alcohol present. This situation is no different than someone in your ward getting disfellowshipped or ex-communicated... it's no one else's business what the offense was. Sadly though, with social media now and the internet, situations like this are only going to become exposed in detail. Unfortunate, especially for the offender and/or his family.
Wow, I actually agree with Wolfie on something. Wierd

craigoscarson
Pro

Post by craigoscarson »

If this is true, I have very little sympathy for Hadley. He should have known better during his senior year, his senior year....to be anywhere near Vegas.... it was stupid and selfish. People have to learn accountability and make good decisions; another reason I love BYU. The game is not bigger than the program or the rules.... this is what makes men out of boys.. Course if I were Kryle, I'd give a suspension to the dicks that decided it would be funny to mock his religion.. He didnt... and eventually LDS recruits can see who truly values accountability and who won't require accountability because they would rather accept classless acts than punish their classless players. What Hadley did was classless if true... and BYU held him accountable.... this does not happen at Utah, because winning ball games is more important than creating great men up there (and they still don't win).

BYU threw away what was likely an elite 8 or final 4 (we likely would have been a 1-2 seed if Davies doesn't miss any games before the dance and we obviously move further in the tourney with him... we were a razor thin margin away from it as it stands... who else does that? nobody) The person that benefits the most was Davies. Van Noy was told he couldn't come to school after his DUI for a year.. Van Noy benefits... Hadley has a chance to learn from this and finish his senior year strong,, but he better take accountability for what was a stupid thing for a senior leader to do. We're talking about an RM and a senior leader.... unacceptable. I'm not standing in judgement of the kid, I'm saying the same thing I would say to my own wife, my own kids, my own employees. It was stupid and irresponsible and now he has a chance to learn from it and be a better person and teammate. When you play a team sport, other people count on you... that's what bothers me the most. I will not hear the "kids do stupid things" excuse. Not as a senior RM... he is supposed to be the one setting the example.
Last edited by craigoscarson on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KingCoug
All-American

Post by KingCoug »

Supposedly it was the Spearmint Rhino strip club. If true, Hadley and Jacob Stocking (the BYU booster he may have been with) are the first to deserve blame. What in hades is a BYU player doing there? Hadley is Mormon, isn't he? And even if he's not, he knows about the Honor Code. For him to pull such a stunt, as a Senior and one of the leaders of this team, is beyond comprehension. Both Hadley and Stocking are first rate jackyewts.

After that, blame goes to the muckraker Ute fan (Darren Lucy?) who reportedly took the photo. I'd love to catch the guy in an alley somewhere and beat him to a pulp. Also, blame goes to Utah compliance officer, Kate Charipar. It seems she was only too eager to encourage this along, especially right before the rivalry game. I hope she wakes up tomorrow with cervical cancer.

The first order of business should be for the team to give Hadely the soap-in-a-sock treatment.

The second order of business should be for BYU to kick this Stocking guy to the curb.

The third (and most important) order of business should be to absolutely destroy the Utes this Saturday!
Last edited by KingCoug on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director