Troy Hinds

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
northerncougar
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Troy Hinds

Post by northerncougar »

My nephew is in Troy Hinds seminary class and texted me last night saying that he was pulled from class yesterday to visit with a recruiter from Wisconsin. I told him it would be awesome to get him at the Y and he said that he asked Troy if BYU was in the running and he said very much so. Who knows what will happen but it was fun to hear some first hand info.

YBrit
All-American

Re: Troy Hinds

Post by YBrit »

Dont let Beigel or his dad talk to Hinds.

twitter.com/Y4LYFE
Marsha's hiding in Lubbock, TX.

"We were boxed in and they weren't letting us breathe." -TH
bball
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by bball »

I don't know anything about Hinds, but if he has any character at all, Wisconsin is NOT the place to go.

Lawboy
Over-Achiever

Post by Lawboy »

Has to be a huge ego boost for kids to get pulled out of class by recruiters from far away. Has to be. At the end of the day, I think he is not headed to BYU, though. Nebraska or somewhere like it seems more likely. The fact Wisconsin just had a D-lineman drafted 1st round helps their case though.

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

northerncougar wrote:My nephew is in Troy Hinds seminary class and texted me last night saying that he was pulled from class yesterday to visit with a recruiter from Wisconsin. I told him it would be awesome to get him at the Y and he said that he asked Troy if BYU was in the running and he said very much so. Who knows what will happen but it was fun to hear some first hand info.
isn't it second hand info? :P :P

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

jonnylingo wrote:
northerncougar wrote:My nephew is in Troy Hinds seminary class and texted me last night saying that he was pulled from class yesterday to visit with a recruiter from Wisconsin. I told him it would be awesome to get him at the Y and he said that he asked Troy if BYU was in the running and he said very much so. Who knows what will happen but it was fun to hear some first hand info.
It was firsthand from his nephew. :whistle: :whistle:

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
YBrit
All-American

Post by YBrit »

First off, seminary teachers can be great spiritual leaders, but they need to grow a pair and tell a BcS money lying wolf to wait till the bell.

twitter.com/Y4LYFE
Marsha's hiding in Lubbock, TX.

"We were boxed in and they weren't letting us breathe." -TH
northerncougar
Junior

Post by northerncougar »

jonnylingo wrote:
Touche. 8)

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

YBrit wrote:First off, seminary teachers can be great spiritual leaders, but they need to grow a pair and tell a BcS money lying wolf to wait till the bell.
Bingo!! I would have told the recruiter to go sit in his car & wait in the parking lot till class was over. That was weak of him to interrupt class - but - not surprised.

Go Cougs!! 8)