At the end of the 2011 football season...

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
bball
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

At the end of the 2011 football season...

Post by bball »

Who will be happiest? BYU or Utah? Will BYU still be feeling warm and fuzzy about it's independence? Will Utah be basking in the glory of the Pac-12 and all the exposure and money?

Here are some possibilities:
1. Both BYU and Utah find they made brilliant decisions and love where they're at.
2. BYU gets more exposure, money and glory than ever before, and Utah is mired in 8th place in the Pac-12, hasn't yet gotten any money, and worse, they got clubbed by BYU.
3. Utah surprises the Pac-12 and wins the conference getting an automatic BCS bowl bid; and BYU goes to the Armed Forces Bowl and loses to UTEP.
4. Both BYU and Utah have mediocre seasons, end the season unranked, and neither gets invited to a bowl game.
5. BYU has 4 players drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft, Utah has none ;)

YBrit
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: At the end of the 2011 football season...

Post by YBrit »

At the end of the 2011 season I will be re-watching on BYUs own network, HD ESPN'd video of my favorite games. The classic game against utah, where BYU won by 28 points in what was a close game for 2 minutes. The close wins against Ole Miss and Texas, and the last second FG against TCU.

In all seriousness, BYU does well-as good as 11-12 wins. Utah does fine with 3-5 losses. I will go as far as give you my guarantee that BYU gets at least 1 win, and utah has at least 1 loss (see what I did there?)

twitter.com/Y4LYFE
Marsha's hiding in Lubbock, TX.

"We were boxed in and they weren't letting us breathe." -TH
joy
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: At the end of the 2011 football season...

Post by joy »

Good luck to all players.