Kehl to the Rams

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Kehl to the Rams

Post by SpiffCoug »

hawkwing wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
hawkwing wrote:Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!

Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.
That's why you customize the shirt/jersey with your name on it. Five years from now, Adrian Peterson may not be a Viking so my 28 Peterson jersey won't work any more. BYU five years from, my 28 Kitic will still be cheering on the Vikes!
They only problem with this is that I don't root for any particular NFL team, I just cheer for BYU players in the NFL. :evil:
Yes, that is a problem. So question about uniforms. I'm planning on hitting both the BYU game and RSL game on Saturday. Would I be a bad fan if I wore my red RSL jersey to the BYU game?

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
snoscythe
Retired

Post by snoscythe »

kitic77 wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
hawkwing wrote:Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!

Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.
That's why you customize the shirt/jersey with your name on it. Five years from now, Adrian Peterson may not be a Viking so my 28 Peterson jersey won't work any more. BYU five years from, my 28 Kitic will still be cheering on the Vikes!
They only problem with this is that I don't root for any particular NFL team, I just cheer for BYU players in the NFL. :evil:
Yes, that is a problem. So question about uniforms. I'm planning on hitting both the BYU game and RSL game on Saturday. Would I be a bad fan if I wore my red RSL jersey to the BYU game?
It's okay, but only if you pop the collar.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Wear the BYU jersey to RSL. They will understand.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Saw that Kehl logged 3 tackles one assisted in the game today vs. Redskins.

Good for him. he was 3 or 4 on the list of tackles. Can't believe NY let him go.

Go Rams! He's gotta be much happier about his current situation.

Isola
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Isola »

St Louis isn't on TV often, but here in Washington I always get the Seahawks games. This Sunday they play each other starting at 1:00 eastern. I should be able to switch over after conference and catch the second half or so. I want to see him in action.