The good ol' days / hug it out

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Brayden Green
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

The good ol' days / hug it out

Post by Brayden Green »

I remember when posting used to be fun, and a lot less work/emotion behind it...

Thanks everyone for being so passionate about BYU football. Let's all just hug it out.

[Brohug="Snocythe, Kitic77, taekwondave, and anyone else I've "back-and-forthed" with the last 2-3 days"][/brohug]

:)

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: The good ol' days / hug it out

Post by hawkwing »

Thank you blueisbetter. We're all BYU fans, and we're all so passionate about it we can't help but run into a few squabbles just like any big family.

kiwibacon
All-American

Post by kiwibacon »

hawkwing wrote:Thank you blueisbetter. We're all BYU fans, and we're all so passionate about it we can't help but run into a few squabbles just like any big family.
Ditto here as well. I have already told you privately but I want it to be public too. Thanks for this post blueisbetter.

Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Lawboy »

I just want to point out that if you do not think a similar thing is happening in the BYU locker room than that happened on this board, you are in denial. While the QBs are talking a good game about unity, many players are choosing a favorite. It is human nature. And I think "the" guy needs to be picked by the 4th or 5th game, or else this could get messy all year long, and not just here.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

BlueIsBetter wrote:I remember when posting used to be fun, and a lot less work/emotion behind it...

Thanks everyone for being so passionate about BYU football. Let's all just hug it out.

[Brohug="Snocythe, Kitic77, taekwondave, and anyone else I've "back-and-forthed" with the last 2-3 days"][/brohug]

You SUCK!!

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

BoiseBYU wrote:
BlueIsBetter wrote:I remember when posting used to be fun, and a lot less work/emotion behind it...

You SUCK!!
Just joshing good post ;)

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Lawboy wrote:I just want to point out that if you do not think a similar thing is happening in the BYU locker room than that happened on this board, you are in denial. While the QBs are talking a good game about unity, many players are choosing a favorite. It is human nature. And I think "the" guy needs to be picked by the 4th or 5th game, or else this could get messy all year long, and not just here.
Good thing they also decided to hug it out, eh? :lol: ;)

CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

Kumbaya Oh Lord, kumbaya....

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

hawkwing wrote:
Lawboy wrote:I just want to point out that if you do not think a similar thing is happening in the BYU locker room than that happened on this board, you are in denial. While the QBs are talking a good game about unity, many players are choosing a favorite. It is human nature. And I think "the" guy needs to be picked by the 4th or 5th game, or else this could get messy all year long, and not just here.
Good thing they also decided to hug it out, eh? :lol: ;)
Let's be clear about this, it was brohugs.

We don't have a bunch of players in the locker room hugging... that just sounds like the roster will have a few spots opening up. Rawr! :whistle:

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

Lawboy

The QB position is not the only position holding on-the-field Tryouts and I am sure there is tension and disagreement inside and outside of the locker room about fullback, even a little Juice about RB, a lot about TE, maybe some brewing if our Center gets worked again, plenty of opinions about who should get more or less reps at WR, lost confidence in our punter who could not kick extra points as a backup in camp and suddenly can't punt either, Safety, Linebacker, and maybe soon, if not already, DEs.

There R many things to sort out and hopefully some players step up to help make the sorting a little easier. Baconator edited this post to remove some name calling and inflammatory remarks, but didn't fix my typos, so I came back in to fix those. Old men on iPhones make a lot of typos and after reading inane nonsense for a week- a few inflammatory remarks.

Hopefully justice is meted equally on all posters with inflammatory remarks.

Go Cougs

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.