This Just In

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In

Post by BoiseBYU »

World Cup is over! Spain wins! Best news for Spaniards since New World was discovered

LeGone James claims move to Miami is not all about winning. This Just In agrees. We're talking about Cleveland for crying out loud

This Just In has breaking news! Tuesday is MLB's All-Star Game! All stars players like Braun, Capps, and Meek will be in attendance! Perhaps they will play to a tie again! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Speaking of all star game ties, This Just In has a proposal--penalty beanball ... now THAT would produce viewers!

Apple now worth more than Microsoft! Microsoft retorts "yeah, but it's only our Millenium edition"

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: This Just In

Post by urroner »

BoiseBYU wrote: LeGone James claims move to Miami is not all about winning. This Just In agrees. We're talking about Cleveland for crying out loud
In every country, they have a city they pick on. In America, it's Cleveland. In Russia, it's Cleveland. In China, it's Cleveland....

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

urroner wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote: LeGone James claims move to Miami is not all about winning. This Just In agrees. We're talking about Cleveland for crying out loud
In every country, they have a city they pick on. In America, it's Cleveland. In Russia, it's Cleveland. In China, it's Cleveland....
BUT--in Slovenia, they worship Cleveland. Honestly. Swear to Jeebus. When I would tell people there I lived in Ohio, they thought I had descended from on high. It's ridiculous.

I guess after Communism, even the rust belt looks welcoming, but come on---Cleveland??

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

snoscythe wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote: We're talking about Cleveland for crying out loud
BUT--in Slovenia, they worship Cleveland.
In Fresno too. ;)

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

urroner wrote:
There was a work contest where I worked years back. The winner got to go to Cleveland for 1 week. Unfortunately, the loser had to go to Cleveland for 2 weeks.

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

C'mon now not so harsh on Cleveland. Just becuase NE Ohio has become the armpit of America with three of the top 7 worst cities still doesn't make it Detroit!

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

imuakahuku wrote:C'mon now not so harsh on Cleveland. Just becuase NE Ohio has become the armpit of America with three of the top 7 worst cities still doesn't make it Detroit!
Or Jersey...

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,