This Just In

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In

Post by BoiseBYU »

NCAA to expand BB tournament--New Jersey Nets to be given a spot in one of the play-in games

One and done: KY freshman John Wall declares for NBA draft and is gleeful he does not now have to turn in his long over due English 101 essay "What I Did Over Christmas Break."

After first month of season, Faultimore Orioles are already 11 games back in their division; at this rate they could be eliminated before the all star break....this almost causes me to break out the bottom five or so--special oriole edition

Utah Utes send six players to NFL; local seven eleven owners are very depressed

Roethsberger (sp?) suspended six games and vows changes; from now on he will only ply women with lite alcoholic drinks

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Qman
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: This Just In

Post by Qman »

BoiseBYU wrote:NCAA to expand BB tournament--New Jersey Nets to be given a spot in one of the play-in games

One and done: KY freshman John Wall declares for NBA draft and is gleeful he does not now have to turn in his long over due English 101 essay "What I Did Over Christmas Break."

After first month of season, Faultimore Orioles are already 11 games back in their division; at this rate they could be eliminated before the all star break....this almost causes me to break out the bottom five or so--special oriole edition

Utah Utes send six players to NFL; local seven eleven owners are very depressed

Roethsberger (sp?) suspended six games and vows changes; from now on he will only ply women with lite alcoholic drinks

The Net would win the NCAA championship 9 out of 10 times.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb