Come on Hawkwing!

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Come on Hawkwing!

Post by EM_Puma »

ABYUFAN wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:31 pm
hawkwing wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:14 pm I also just want to thank everyone for paying the bills to keep the lights on at CougarCorner.
I assume that you get more revenue when the ads are clicked on - so I click on one of them about 2 or three times a week just to make you some more money - If I'm wrong in that assumption let me know and I'll definitely stop doing that
Yes, that would be good to know.

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

hawkwing wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:33 pm
hawkwing wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:14 pm I also just want to thank everyone for paying the bills to keep the lights on at CougarCorner.
I assume that you get more revenue when the ads are clicked on - so I click on one of them about 2 or three times a week just to make you some more money - If I'm wrong in that assumption let me know and I'll definitely stop doing that
Ad revenues are great for clicked on items. Especially if they are actually of interest to you.
Oh reallllllly? Well, that does it, I'm headed to Mars' house and clicking on all his ads! :bug:

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

imuakahuku wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:43 pm
hawkwing wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:33 pm
Ad revenues are great for clicked on items. Especially if they are actually of interest to you.
Oh reallllllly? Well, that does it, I'm headed to Mars' house and clicking on all his ads! :bug:
I find them to be very interesting!

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars