Jabari Parker mouth...

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
Post Reply
AmmonCougar1
Sophomore
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Jabari Parker mouth...

Post by AmmonCougar1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:29 pm

This will probably reek of hypocrisy but I mean no judgment whatsoever. When Jabari was being courted albeit without any real chance of coming to BYU, he always seemed to low key and softspoken. But his language when asked about his return from his ACL tear was surprising. That's all. Here's the link if you want to read for yourself: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2225 ... r-acl-tear

Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID

User avatar
ABYUFAN
Heisman Winner
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:59 pm
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jabari Parker mouth...

Post by ABYUFAN » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:35 am

that's potty talk...

User avatar
snoscythe
Retired
Posts: 7850
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jabari Parker mouth...

Post by snoscythe » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:50 pm

He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.

User avatar
BroncoBot
Retired
Posts: 9313
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jabari Parker mouth...

Post by BroncoBot » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:53 pm

snoscythe wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:50 pm
He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.
I refuse to believe this.

User avatar
snoscythe
Retired
Posts: 7850
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jabari Parker mouth...

Post by snoscythe » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 pm

BroncoBot wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:53 pm
snoscythe wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:50 pm
He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.
I refuse to believe this.
I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but old-timey sailors would feel pretty comfortable at BYU hoops and football practices.

User avatar
BroncoBot
Retired
Posts: 9313
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jabari Parker mouth...

Post by BroncoBot » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 am

snoscythe wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 pm
BroncoBot wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:53 pm
snoscythe wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:50 pm
He may very well have learned that word from observing a BYU hoops practice during his visit here.
I refuse to believe this.
I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but old-timey sailors would feel pretty comfortable at BYU hoops and football practices.
Man, no wonder BYU is losing games ;)
These guys need to start living like Austin Collie.

Post Reply