KJ Hall

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by frdbtr »

snoscythe wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:54 pm
frdbtr wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 pm I like KJ hall. I didn't want to turn this into a size of player in the NFL discussion. I was hoping someone knew what had happened to him.
Kalani won't say a peep about non-season-ending injuries. My guess is he doesn't want people questioning the S&C program they're running anymore than they already are.
It is really frustrating because he ran off the field and didn't look injured at all but we never saw him again in the SJSU game and missed the Fresno game. He was the most explosive player in the field in the SJSU game.

pikoi
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by pikoi »

Indeed. Had he been healthy his vision and speed might have been enough for us to sneak out the win against Fresno.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

frdbtr wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm
frdbtr wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 pm I like KJ hall. I didn't want to turn this into a size of player in the NFL discussion. I was hoping someone knew what had happened to him.
Kalani won't say a peep about non-season-ending injuries. My guess is he doesn't want people questioning the S&C program they're running anymore than they already are.
It is really frustrating because he ran off the field and didn't look injured at all but we never saw him again in the SJSU game and missed the Fresno game. He was the most explosive player in the field in the SJSU game.
All I've heard about KJ is day-to-day (since the SJSU game) and shoulder injury.

Putting two and two together, my best guess is a stinger. It's just better when it's better.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

snoscythe wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm
frdbtr wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm
All I've heard about KJ is day-to-day (since the SJSU game) and shoulder injury.

Putting two and two together, my best guess is a stinger. It's just better when it's better.
Awesome! that is pretty much what I was hoping someone would post. Thank you.

snoscythe
Retired

Post by snoscythe »

Ed Lamb just said it was an AC sprain on Hall. Available this weekend, but he's still not going to be 100%

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

snoscythe wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm Ed Lamb just said it was an AC sprain on Hall. Available this weekend, but he's still not going to be 100%
Got one of these snowboarding when I was 16. ouch. one of the more painful things I've gone through. Sleeping/rolling over was the worst.