Winning despite Anae's coaching

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Matty-B
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Winning despite Anae's coaching

Post by Matty-B »

Our defense is so freaking amazing tonight!!!!
Cmon offense!!! Turn it on in the second half!!!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

Wolverine wrote: Let's just call it a truce for the night and unite our efforts behind the Cougars and what some might (or might not) consider a marquee win should BYU pull this out tonight. Go Cougars!
Well, if we win tonight it certainly won't be because of Anae. 4 takeaways result in 3 points.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

Brayden Green wrote:
Schmoe wrote:Off the top of my head, ranked Oklahoma, ranked TCU, 38-8 Oregon, ranked Utah, ranked Oregon St, 59-0 UCLA.

But nobody said that the wins this season were "marquee" or program changing, just that they're good wins.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, what you are saying is that we haven't had a marquee win since Anae... I agree.

Oklahoma - ranked in the preseason. Good win. Of course, they finished the season with a losing record... and then two games later we got beat by like 55 points by FSU at home, so that took some of the shine off of that win.

TCU # 17 in 2006. I guess I can give you that. They dropped out as soon as we beat them, and weren't ranked the rest of the year, but we beat them while they were ranked.

7 win - 6 loss Oregon. Back in 2006?

UCLA when they didn't even go bowling... etc.

You're getting desperate.
Listening to you is exactly like listening to an anti-Mormon at Temple Square during conference.

Wolverine
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Wolverine »

Brayden Green wrote:
Wolverine wrote: Let's just call it a truce for the night and unite our efforts behind the Cougars and what some might (or might not) consider a marquee win should BYU pull this out tonight. Go Cougars!
Well, if we win tonight it certainly won't be because of Anae. 4 takeaways result in 3 points.
You've got some serious issues guy LOL. I'm sure there has to be some therapist out there to help you with your Anae complex. Wish you all the best.

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

Wolverine wrote:
Brayden Green wrote:
You've got some serious issues guy LOL. I'm sure there has to be some therapist out there to help you with your Anae complex. Wish you all the best.
Pretty brave to sit behind a keyboard and tell them they have issues. I'm doing fine, thank you. OH, and my therapist is your mom. ;)

Wolverine
Senior

Post by Wolverine »

Brayden Green wrote:
Wolverine wrote:
Brayden Green wrote:
Pretty brave to sit behind a keyboard and tell them they have issues. I'm doing fine, thank you. OH, and my therapist is your mom. ;)
Mom jokes lol You duh man! I'm okay with that if you are into octogenarians

TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Junior

Post by TulaneVandyRiceCoug »

Oh my goodness, someone lock this thread. Behavin like children.

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

Wolverine wrote:
Brayden Green wrote:
Wolverine wrote:
Brayden Green wrote:
Mom jokes lol You duh man! I'm okay with that if you are into octogenarians
haha. No offense. Just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

KingCoug
All-American

Post by KingCoug »

Hard to talk up Anae now :sick:

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

You Anae haters are in a parallel universe. Tonight the O out gained UCLA, had more first downs, doubled up time of possession, and had two less turnovers. It does no good to talk though because your minds are closed to the facts.