Four MWC teams in the dance

BYU Cougars on the court.
Short_Change
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Four MWC teams in the dance

Post by Short_Change »

I expect that BYU should beat the UNLV's of the world but I also expect us to have a bad game here or there, it's just going to happen when you play so many games. Don't worry, we'll get another shot at them at their place (either in the 2nd round of the MWC tourney or next year).

Michigan isn't great but they're not bad either and Utah smoked them. Illinois is a good team, IMO. Look at their schedule. They will be an at large team in the tourney. UNM lost to UNLV at home, at least we didn't do that.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

Short_Change wrote:I expect that BYU should beat the UNLV's of the world but I also expect us to have a bad game here or there, it's just going to happen when you play so many games. Don't worry, we'll get another shot at them at their place (either in the 2nd round of the MWC tourney or next year).

Michigan isn't great but they're not bad either and Utah smoked them. Illinois is a good team, IMO. Look at their schedule. They will be an at large team in the tourney. UNM lost to UNLV at home, at least we didn't do that.
BYU should beat all the teams you just mentioned according to this realist ;)

Agreed. Bad games happen. I'm as proud as anyone about this years team. Probably why the losses hurt so much.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

declocoug wrote: Which brings me back to my original point, and I'm sorry you used the wrong Rating Percentage Index Mars and ended up looked downright human for once while trying to use facts
RealTimeRPI.com posts ratings one day late, unless you pay to subscribe. I posted the current ratings at the time of my post.

I also expect UNLV to win out in the regular season, don't you?

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Mars wrote:
declocoug wrote: Which brings me back to my original point, and I'm sorry you used the wrong Rating Percentage Index Mars and ended up looked downright human for once while trying to use facts
RealTimeRPI.com posts ratings one day late, unless you pay to subscribe. I posted the current ratings at the time of my post.

I also expect UNLV to win out in the regular season, don't you?
After that utah loss how could I? ;)