Hadley was clubbing in Vegas

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Stirfry
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Hadley was clubbing in Vegas

Post by Stirfry »

tww wrote:Regarding the photo.
That is not a random party photo taken on someone's iPhone. It is a souvenir photo taken by the establishment. That means someone paid to have it taken. It is obvious that Dom Perignon (sp?) is a sponsor of the photo service. Notice that all the labels but one are turned to the front. That is not by accident. Also, they are not drinking from the bottles. (No one drinks Dom Perignon from a bottle.) All the bottles are still capped and sealed. In other words the bottles are props. All this would seem to indicate that Either SH knows the yewt or the yewt has connections with the MGM dance club (I forget what it is called). I suspect that there is a good chance that the yewt is in the photo and purchased a copy before he left the club.

Trying to figure out what SH was thinking when he posed for this photo makes think that this was just one in a series of photos that were taken that night.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
The picture is worse than I thought. I imagined he's sitting in the corner at a table with the booster. Hadley's pretty selfish (in addition to being not too bright) if this is real. Most of it looks real but the bottles mostly all look photo shopped to me.

This guy has to know Hadley or he's totally making all of this up. It's not like he just ran into him at the club based on all of the allegations. He talks like he's a private eye that's been following Hadley for months.

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Link to the photo:

http://deadspin.com/this-is-the-photo-t ... 1356566456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by CougarClaw »

jonnylingo wrote:I just have to say that this has been the worst rivalry week every and I am now officially in the camp that they should do away with it. It has become more negative than positive at this point. It is completely our of control and I think that it has become too much about everything other than football. I don't think it will get better either.
same with me. I'm so done with the Yewts.