So who's going to the game Tuesday?

BYU Cougars on the court.
JamieVallen
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: So who's going to the game Tuesday?

Post by JamieVallen »

scott715 wrote:There should be more next game. the win energizes a fan base and their should be less conflicts. When is the game?
On the postgame, Wrubell said it will either be Friday, Saturday, or Monday. They both sounded like they wanted Monday but I dunno...

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

Monday would get the most attendance and better tv ratings. Good game to have on ESPN.

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

Attendance 7,511. We will get over 10,000 in round 2.

kjjson
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by kjjson »

I am at a work conference in New Orleans so I missed tonights game (watched it), but I have Friday, Saturday, and Monday all open.

wahdee
Recruit

Post by wahdee »

BlueIsBetter wrote:
wahdee wrote:
Just sick of all the negative comments this season.

Thanks for posting. I do find it ironic that you are sick of all of the negative posting, and you came out of the woodwork for the USD game with your first post in a 2 week period being
wahdee wrote:
Now Craplino is hurt. Wasted year. :skeptic:
You can call me negative, if you wish, but you might want to think about your won negativity before you do that. Many of us haven't resorted to name calling, even there has been some very bad play out there on the court, and opportunity to do so. So if you feel that you need to go to the game to atone for something, go ahead. I have watched every game this year, and the BBall team this year was a dissappointment. Once Rose figures out a solid lineup that doesn't involve Cusick and Zylstra, and Davies figures out that he is a center and not a shooting guard, we will win again.
Carlino did have a "Craplino performance up to the time I posted that during that game. Last night he started out that way but finished the game the way we all expected him to be all year. Question is did you go, and are you going to the next few rounds? If we play the basketball we are capable of we will go deep, if we don't we won't. I calls em as I see's em.

The truth shall set you free.