Free Tickets for BYU vs UCI volleyball games

For all other sports at BYU. Discuss anything from Soccer to Rugby to Gymnastics to Chess.
urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Free Tickets for BYU vs UCI volleyball games

Post by urroner »

I received the following email from the BYU Management Society. Who'd imagine that such an elite group of people would send me email?

Any who, this is what the email said:
"UCI is generously offering the Mormon community free tickets to the season opening UCI-BYU volley ball matches on January 13th and 14th. They are ranked 1 and 2 pre-season, so it should be great matches. These will probably be the highest level men's volleyball matches of the year and possibly a preview of the 2012 national championship match (which will not be played locally). Please see attached for more details. "

I wish I could go, but I'm on the wrong side of the nation, and besides, once they saw my rugged good looks, they'd get jealous and eject me...and the BYU volleyball team...from the arena.

The attached file is a pdf and print it out and fill in the info for a free ticket and, apparently, you can print out as many as you want.

I don't know how to attach the file to this post, the upload attachment didn't like me at all.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?