Who else is happy to see the Heat lose?

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
tmoney35
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Who else is happy to see the Heat lose?

Post by tmoney35 »

This thread reminded me of a funny article about "The Decision" from yahoo sports

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... 5#comments

The best picture from the article:

Oh Lebron, you're a gentleman and a scholar..er...vitamin water drinker

Ungoy
All-American

Post by Ungoy »

Loved this:

• "It's a very small number and I could probably count it on my fingers."

LeBron's response to Jim Gray's inquiry into how many people knew his decision before the TV show just came off very awkward (and also untrue, it seems). Clearly LeBron James is capable of counting as high as 10, but the way he said it sounded like he wasn't sure.

That's what you get for skipping college LeBron.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

hawkwing wrote:I feel like Lebron has finally cemented his legacy that he started building during "the Decision" as an arrogant, lazy, whinny prick.
Bingo! Bam!! Agree completely! (All pro athletes have egos - large egos.) LeBron goes way beyond that & exposes he is supremely self centered, selfish, ARROGANT, a mental marshmallow, thin skinned, feels entitled (cuz he's special), ARROGANT & a Jack-ass!!!
hawkwing wrote: He has shown that he'll never belong with Michael Jordan in a discussion of the best basketball players of all time. Jordan was beloved all across the country, regardless of what team you were a fan of, you loved Jordan's play and work ethic. James is almost universally hated across the nation, and it's just going to get worse as his lack of media savvy digs him deeper and deeper.
Bingo! Bam!! Agree completely! I don't dislike LeBron. I despise him. A true P.O.S.!

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Anyone see this? Lebron must be having a bad summer, and he's decided to take it out on kids at his own camps. lame-o. (40 seconds into video)

BUT, you have to give it to LEbron. At least he is waking up each day and is still a pro athlete while the rest of us "haters" are dealing with our daily problems. :roll:
Last edited by BroncoBot on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

declocoug wrote: Anyone see this? Lebron must be having a bad summer, and he's decided to take it out on kids at his own camps. lame-o. (40 seconds into video)
I don't think he was taking it out on the kids. At camp, things like that happen and most kids probably would have loved to have been on the receiving end of that dunk. Nothing wrong with showing off a little. Kids like seeing it.

Yeah, he could have been a little more wary of the kid he knocked down, but maybe he and the kid already had a good relationship and he was just messing with the kid. I can't read minds and I wasn't there.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?