My proposal for Jazz fans

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

My proposal for Jazz fans

Post by hawkwing »

Here's my plan for Jazz fans.

1. Every Jazz fan should boycott the next game. A completely empty arena would be perfect.
2. The next game everyone should return to the arena and soundly and endlessly boo D<iva>Will, from the opening tip to the end of the game.

Matty-B
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: My proposal for Jazz fans

Post by Matty-B »

Only EVERYONE is denying that D-Will tried to force Sloan out in anyway.
Supposedly there was an argument but no worse than others that had been had previously.
D-will said that he would leave Utah before asking Jazz to get rid of Sloan.
he understands that Sloan has given more to Utah that he has.
I believe that.

J-slo also admits a drop in energy and he began to delegate too many responsibilities. We as BYU football fans already know that doesn't work too well.

It's a sad day to see him go, however, I just bought tickets to Celtics and Lakers home games that remain. Not gonna stop being a supportive fan.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

Matty-B wrote:Only EVERYONE is denying that D-Will tried to force Sloan out in anyway.
Supposedly there was an argument but no worse than others that had been had previously.
D-will said that he would leave Utah before asking Jazz to get rid of Sloan.
he understands that Sloan has given more to Utah that he has.
I believe that.

J-slo also admits a drop in energy and he began to delegate too many responsibilities. We as BYU football fans already know that doesn't work too well.

It's a sad day to see him go, however, I just bought tickets to Celtics and Lakers home games that remain. Not gonna stop being a supportive fan.
That's what D-zero energ-williams is saying right now, but if you've been watching this year, he's been slow, listless and lazy. I'm sure it's worn the old guy out trying to get him to actually play some basketball. It's still amazing to me that Rose can get Jimmer to play with 100% intensity and Jimmer is getting paid zilch, while a guy like d-will has pouted more than he has done anything.

It might be true that Sloan lost the team, but I think the team lost Sloan.

I'm not watching tonights game. I don't think I'll watch another game this season.

that makes 3 things I refuse to watch/read.
1. Jazz games
2. SL tribune
3. anything from Franchuk.

Qman
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Qman »

The other possibility is just that Sloan is old and tired and saw that this team wasn't going anywhere soon (not enough talent on the bench and still a starter short) and decided to stop dealing with crap that star player ego bring. See Deron Williams, AK and Karl Malone.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

I think if it were simply that, he'd have waited until the end of the season. Jerry knew that Deron would no longer listen to him without a massive battle of wills, one that he no longer had the energy to put forth, and so he couldn't have any positive effect on the way the rest of the season went, so he stepped down.