Max Hall serious injury?

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Max Hall serious injury?

Post by CougarClaw »

Poor guy, looks like he had is shot, but I think he might be done. Not just with injuries, but his completion percentage, number of interceptions thrown...he's playing scared. I'd love for him to get another shot somewhere, but if he were a Ute, I'd call him a bust.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40521909/ ... ayer_news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Max Hall is out for the remainder of Sunday's game with a left shoulder injury.

After taking two sacks, throwing a pick, and completing 1-of-3 attempts for 10 yards, Hall headed to the locker room and will not return. Rookie John Skelton has replaced him. Hall has looked shell-shocked in his latest appearances, and from the sound of it the shoulder injury could be serious. It's hard to imagine Skelton being any worse than Hall or Derek Anderson, anyway.

Schmoe
Retired

Re: Max Hall serious injury?

Post by Schmoe »

I don't know how someone can be a "bust" as an undrafted free agent. If anything, he's overachieved greatly, even if he never plays another down.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

He's out for 4 weeks (so likely the rest of the season).

Word out of Arizona is that Anderson won't be on the team next year. So out of the two remaining QBs, Hall is far ahead of Skelton. They'll be bringing in a new guy to start next season though.

#2 QB on his hometown NFL team ain't a bad deal at all.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Schmoe wrote:I don't know how someone can be a "bust" as an undrafted free agent. If anything, he's overachieved greatly, even if he never plays another down.
Seriously, who cares what u fans think about hall. They have to own up to one of the biggest bust ever down in SF.

tmoney35
Senior

Post by tmoney35 »

Mars wrote: out of the two remaining QBs, Hall is far ahead of Skelton.
After this last game against Denver, I'm thinking Skelton put himself ahead of Hall. He didn't have a great stat line, but 37 pass attempts without an interception is pretty dang good compared to Hall's average of 1 interception for every 13 attempts.