Taysom being Taysom with Green Bay

Discussion for professional sporting events/teams and players.

This would be a great place to discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs or whatever else.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Taysom being Taysom with Green Bay

Post by hawkwing »

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Taysom being Taysom with Green Bay

Post by SpiffCoug »

After watching his highlights this week and last, it's clear he was not 100% healthy at any point in a BYU uniform last year. This was the Taysom we saw in the 1st half vs Nebraska in 2015 that had me thinking he just might be a Heisman contender.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

SpiffCoug wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am After watching his highlights this week and last, it's clear he was not 100% healthy at any point in a BYU uniform last year. This was the Taysom we saw in the 1st half vs Nebraska in 2015 that had me thinking he just might be a Heisman contender.
I 100% agree.

I was annoying that they just talked about Cousin's the whole time. If the commentators want to talk about something ok a couple of minutes but like they said, this is a life experience for the guys down on the field. How about talking about the guys down there playing right now?

nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by nuk13 »

imuakahuku wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am
SpiffCoug wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am After watching his highlights this week and last, it's clear he was not 100% healthy at any point in a BYU uniform last year. This was the Taysom we saw in the 1st half vs Nebraska in 2015 that had me thinking he just might be a Heisman contender.
I 100% agree.

I was annoying that they just talked about Cousin's the whole time. If the commentators want to talk about something ok a couple of minutes but like they said, this is a life experience for the guys down on the field. How about talking about the guys down there playing right now?
I third it. Read the Ben Anderson post on him. All 3 things they measured Hill in exceeded McCafferey's the excellent RB from Stanford.