See my ugly mug

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

See my ugly mug

Post by urroner »

For all those who think that I can't be as ugly as my avatar, think again.

The last Shuttle launch is coming up later this year and they decided to get pictures of some of those who have helped in developing the system stand in front of the shuttle that's going up next week.

Guess which one I am. To give you a hint, I'm in a Hawaiian shirt and I'm the only one pointing the right direction.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
CAFB_04-12
All-American

Re: See my ugly mug

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

So, where exactly are you pointing?

ABYUFAN
Pro

Post by ABYUFAN »

He's like "Mater" in Cars... "I don't need to see where I'm goin' I just need to see where I've been!"

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:So, where exactly are you pointing?
I am pointing at the right thing.

Like Gandalf, blessed be his name, said "A wizard is never late... nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

I never point incorrectly. I point precisely where I mean to point.

Any way, last Saturday, it was raining dogs and cats here in town. I was driving down the main street in town, US 1, when the light turns red and I stop. This cop pulls up beside me. Everything was going great until the light turned green. Just as it turned green, a bird flied smack dab into my windshield and dies. Since it's raining, my windshield wipers were on and they flung the bird into the cop car. Not really giving it a second thought, since it surprised me, but not being able to do anything about it, I pull out. Sure enough, two seconds later, the cop's light go on and he pulls me over. He was really upset with me, said I flipped him the bird. :crazy: :crazy:

CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by CougarClaw »

urroner wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:So, where exactly are you pointing?
I am pointing at the right thing.

Like Gandalf, blessed be his name, said "A wizard is never late... nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

I never point incorrectly. I point precisely where I mean to point.

Any way, last Saturday, it was raining dogs and cats here in town. I was driving down the main street in town, US 1, when the light turns red and I stop. This cop pulls up beside me. Everything was going great until the light turned green. Just as it turned green, a bird flied smack dab into my windshield and dies. Since it's raining, my windshield wipers were on and they flung the bird into the cop car. Not really giving it a second thought, since it surprised me, but not being able to do anything about it, I pull out. Sure enough, two seconds later, the cop's light go on and he pulls me over. He was really upset with me, said I flipped him the bird. :crazy: :crazy:
not sure if this is true or not, it's just strange enough that it might be...

still thought it was funny.

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

you have to scroll the picture to see you.

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

scott715 wrote:you have to scroll the picture to see you.
And it's so worth the effort. :sick:

dank80
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by dank80 »

urroner wrote:For all those who think that I can't be as ugly as my avatar, think again.

The last Shuttle launch is coming up later this year and they decided to get pictures of some of those who have helped in developing the system stand in front of the shuttle that's going up next week.

Guess which one I am. To give you a hint, I'm in a Hawaiian shirt and I'm the only one pointing the right direction.

The sad thing is I actually know a guy who looks A LOT like your avatar. I think of him every time I see it.

urroner
Heisman Winner

Post by urroner »

dank80 wrote: The sad thing is I actually know a guy who looks A LOT like your avatar. I think of him every time I see it.
My deepest and most profound sympathy to the dude.