Great Article on why the children's climate law suite is bogus.

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Great Article on why the children's climate law suite is bogus.

Post by imuakahuku »

Saw this in Investor's business daily. Author has done a very good job with sound logic and good facts. Read this if you have a liberal friend(s) saying how important it is that a judge rule in favor of the "children" in this case.

Juliana v U.S.

nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Great Article on why the children's climate law suite is bogus.

Post by nuk13 »

This is a great article. I have realized for a long time now that there is no free lunch. The wind and solor power people sell that as free lunch but it is not. My brother once asked a wise question; "What would happen if the environmentalists got all their wishes?" The answer is only the people that could catch a horse and otherwise be able to catch and kill animals and those who could gather where there were things to gather would survive. Crops could be grown when they could find the seeds. I doubt the population would be 10% of what it is now. The survivors would already be infringing with the environment all over again.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Great Article on why the children's climate law suite is bogus.

Post by SpiffCoug »

That's why the end state of the environmental movement is an elimination of the human species.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!