bullying

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

bullying

Post by nuk13 »

I often check the Tweets on the left. I don't know who Scott Warner is but he put a video on of a young fellow with a cleft pallet that had been bullied. He'd been called ugly, had milk poured on him and I think he had hands put on him. It broke my heart. I wouldn't want my sister and niece who are also teachers to see it. When I was in 8th grade there was a girl who also had a cleft pallet. We were very unkind to her and that includes me. If I knew where she was I'd travel 1,000 miles or more to ask for Melba's forgiveness. Since I have no idea where she is I am planning on doing it in the next world. I do remember she hit a home run once and I can still see the fire in her eyes.

Ddawg
All Star

Re: bullying

Post by Ddawg »

Thanks. Reflection is good. It's how we grow - reflecting and resolving to do better. I think all of us have actions in our past we wish we could get a "do over." I know I do. I guess that's the beauty of God's plan - changing and doing better.

nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

Happy day! This went all over the place. He's had celebrates respond including the guy playing Captain America and Dana White the UFC president offered a hand. Donald Trump Jr. offered to let them stay at their place in Las Vegas if he comes to UFC headquarters. Almost $30,000 has been raised for his future schooling. I have high hopes this will cut down on bullying every where.

Ddawg, I appreciate your assessment of what I said. It is good to have friends that understand. I tell people I'm a professional repenter.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

nuk13 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:43 pm Ddawg, I appreciate your assessment of what I said. It is good to have friends that understand. I tell people I'm a professional repenter.
Thank you. You are kind.

P.S. Shhhhhh ...... don't let anyone know - instead of calling it repenting - I call it being a "Fixer Upper." I'm a long term fixer upper, with lots of upside for those with vision.
:lol: :lol: