Accusations from Donna Brazile

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Accusations from Donna Brazile

Post by nuk13 »

I read this on Fox this morning. Brazile in her book says the democratic nomination was rigged to choose Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders. She wrote in a piece for Politico Magazine stating; "By Sept 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart."

There are other allegations in the article by Fox but I don't know how to cut and past. Ordinarily I'd feel happy over these things that some (but not all) the democrats have done. Instead it saddens me. President Trump said It is unfair to Sanders. I agree but it is also unfair to the rest of the democrats and frankly, the rest of the citizens of America. I pray that all the truth will be known and that justice will be done and there is healing.

Ddawg
All Star

Re: Accusations from Donna Brazile

Post by Ddawg »

Corruption of Hillary and her organization has been exposed by the head of the DNC - Donna Brazille. Bottom line, when Donald Trump called Hillary "Crooked Hillary", he was 100% spot on. The corruption and rigging of the Dem primary, and the scheming to bypass election financial laws by Hillary is huge. Will anything be done? Probably not.

What's shocking is, Donna Brazille was part of the corruption, and now she is blowing the whistle. Remember, she fed Hillary debate questions before the debate. Why do you think she became the chair of the DNC? She was deep into the corrupt fabric of the Hillary/Dem machine.

What is stunning is, there are posters on this board who claim to be good conservative members of the GOP, supposedly ethical men, who stated they would rather have Hillary in the White House than the current president. Stunning ignorance and naivety. There has never been a more corrupt and dishonest political opportunism that the Hillary and Bill. A criminal organization. They have pocketed incredible wealth through corruption (100's of millions). The rigging of the 2016 Democrat primary, Uranium One, fraudulent Russian dossier, the Clinton Foundation (needs to be investigated by the DOJ), Benghazi, etc. etc.

Fortunately, Donna Brazille got a case of guilty conscience and has blown the whistle on the corrupt DNC (it wasn't just "Crooked Hillary", but also corrupt Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and the entire Democrat machine - top to bottom.

Read and enjoy - "Inside Hillary's Secret Takeover of the DNC"
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Huh. Debt makes you vulnerable. Who could have guessed?

Someday the left (and right) will learn this lesson.

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

I actually think the Left is trying to dump the Clintons. I think they have decided that she is an albatross and needs to be lifted from the neck of the party. Of course the people ready to step in are even more hardcore communists worse than ole Bernnie (e.g. Perez). Hope they are unable to get rid of her and she just keeps on keeping on dragging them down. But I would like to see her frog marched for all her crimes. All the voices from the grave will hopefully one day come back to haunt her.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

imuakahuku wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:10 pm I actually think the Left is trying to dump the Clintons. I think they have decided that she is an albatross and needs to be lifted from the neck of the party. Of course the people ready to step in are even more hardcore communists worse than ole Bernnie (e.g. Perez). Hope they are unable to get rid of her and she just keeps on keeping on dragging them down. But I would like to see her frog marched for all her crimes. All the voices from the grave will hopefully one day come back to haunt her.
I was thinking this too. They now know that Hillary is toxic to their efforts. She can no longer help the party and they can no longer help her. But she won't go away on her own so they're helping her become toxic to both sides so they can move on without her.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

"Gregg Jarrett: Hillary Clinton's scheme in 'rigging' the nomination may have been criminal"

"Hillary Clinton has spent a year crying about how the presidency was stolen from her. Turns out, she stole the Democratic nomination from Bernie Sanders."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/ ... minal.html

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

It's amazing the revelations regarding the DNC and clintons that have come out since the election. Trump may have some skeletons in the closet as well, but this is sure entertaining.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

It's too bad Donna didn't listen to her own advice and drop Hillary. If she had the gumption to do what she knew should - replace Hillary with Biden, the Democrats would occupy the White House right now.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

SpiffCoug wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 pm It's too bad Donna didn't listen to her own advice and drop Hillary. If she had the gumption to do what she knew should - replace Hillary with Biden, the Democrats would occupy the White House right now.
I'm not gonna cry about it. Biden in the white house sounds worse than Trump. Gorsuch? no way that happens.
also this
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2 ... -to-bottom

Let Trump do his dog and pony show from the white house as long as he continues to dismantle Obama's/Bushes'/Clinton's legacies and turn the course of America gently to the right.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

SpiffCoug wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 pm It's too bad Donna didn't listen to her own advice and drop Hillary. If she had the gumption to do what she knew should - replace Hillary with Biden, the Democrats would occupy the White House right now.
Biden in the White House would be a good thing? You really believe that? More liberal judges, more regulation, wide open borders, more invasive laws, importing tens of thousands of more Muslims. You want that?

You think the stock market would have reacted to Biden as it has to Trump and his regulatory roll-backs? Not a chance.