50 years ago today Israel attacked the US Navy and the Pentagon covered it up.

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: 50 years ago today Israel attacked the US Navy and the Pentagon covered it up.

Post by jvquarterback »

Ddawg wrote:
jvquarterback wrote: And this garbage that you somehow have to have experience as a spy .....
It's somewhat funny - if it wasn't such a blatant lie that you posted. It speaks to your integrity - which is severely lacking in this instance. You want to be truthful and honest in your postings? Please do not post lies about me. Refrain from making crap up. I have never said, thought, conveyed, posted, or communicated in any way that I was a spy. That is fabricated crap from your mind. Period.
What's funny is you apparently think only people like you who write up top-secret reports about how the fire department in small town Iowa should respond to imminent terrorist threats (Is that a better explanation of what you do?) should be able to say anything about what the US is doing wrong in the middle east. Get over yourself already.

I'd settle for you simply sticking to the argument and staying on topic. It seems it's too much to ask you to quit your clap trap about how important you are and how no one else is allowed to critique the government.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: 50 years ago today Israel attacked the US Navy and the Pentagon covered it up.

Post by Ddawg »

jvquarterback wrote:
What's funny is you apparently think only people like you who write up top-secret reports about how the fire department in small town Iowa .....
That is a lie. Another whopper, from your angry mind. Why do you have such a difficult time being honest? I'll tell you what I would settle for - you having integrity and stop fabricating lies to attack posters here on Cougar Corner. Is it too much to ask that you stick to your angry hostility towards Israel, and stop fabricating lies about me? Thank you.