Ddawg wrote:Anything can be spun and turned inside out.
You can't provide a shred of proof. And that's ok too. Just don't try to pass yourself off as a weapons expert and geospatial guru and then tell us we should all believe you because you're smarter than the rest of us. It is the duty of a citizen to question the government and require proof before you people who allegedly represent you to go off half cocked on a killing spree costing a billion dollars of other people's money.
I'll give one more effort, JVQB, at being courteous and respectful to you. A courtesy you have failed repeatedly to extend to me.
1. You misrepresent, basically lie, about what I have posted. I am not shocked given your attitude.
2. You think that because you read quirky conspiracy theory blogs that you are an expert - and have ALL the truth. You do not.
3, You attack me for representing myself as a "weapons expert", and a "geospatial guru." !00% false and pure BS on your part. I have never made any such claim.
4. I shared with you my experience in the fight against terrorism. I was assigned to an FBI counter-terrorism unit for 5 years. We were a very dedicated and hard working group. We consistently worked 70+ hours a week. Many rimes 80+ hours in a week. I can report that for 5 years I never took a vacation, and took just 1 sick day. The commitment and dedication of my unit was exemplary. I am very proud of the work we did.
5. I shared my experience with you, and you attack me because I choose not to enter your bizarre and twisted world of conspiracies and debate endlessly. I repeat again, the bizarre world of conspiracies never ends. It is a bottomless pit where anything is possible. It's an unverifiable and murky world. You choose to exist in that world. God bless you in your efforts.
6. I can assure you, if you ever had a Top Secret security clearance and really worked in the intelligence world, working with and ferreting out real evidence, you would not be posting as you are. Good luck.